Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

San
Jul Member 2023

San

Posts: 4,259 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ya but do you not copy paste other stuff like quotes and cupcake recipes and lewd imagery

also mist your sig totally gets rek* by the censor more often than not, fix pls

edit: irony
Sailing

28-Jul-2014 23:03:25 - Last edited on 28-Jul-2014 23:03:37 by San

Ownage Omg

Ownage Omg

Posts: 14,364 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Star you're a waste of space m8.

San, when I am required to do something that I would typically copy and paste, I will instead drag text through tabs meaning I don't need to copy it.
Hardstyle
|
@OwnageRS
|
OSRS
|
U
K

28-Jul-2014 23:03:38 - Last edited on 28-Jul-2014 23:04:19 by Ownage Omg

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,269 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Norne said :
...twillow....

-checks the quote to make sure i left in enough context

i am chasing penguins.

when are penguins coming to old school?!?!?!?!?!?!?
like a chica cherry cola

@Twillow_RS|| #teamblue|| #Purple4life

28-Jul-2014 23:04:03

Ownage Omg

Ownage Omg

Posts: 14,364 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
But I don't like using a siggy in lounges it's pointless. :O

Twillow, I've been wanting them for a verrryyy long time lol, let's hope they poll them soon. :O
Hardstyle
|
@OwnageRS
|
OSRS
|
U
K

28-Jul-2014 23:05:46 - Last edited on 28-Jul-2014 23:07:19 by Ownage Omg

San
Jul Member 2023

San

Posts: 4,259 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
watt

ok so 2 totally legit questions:

1-isn't that linkify auto-pasting then pretty much a bot? botting the forums, there's a thought.

2-is a reverse-bot legal? That being, rather than a bot which produces more outputs than the input, a reverse-bot provides less outputs than the number of inputs so like instead of just clicking a tree you have to solve a sudoku and draw a llama before it actually clicks. hypothetical, but you get the point, i hope.

please expect more of these kinds of questions as it's kind of what i do and now this chat lounge provides a vessel into which i can pour these musings without fear of being admitted to an asylum
Sailing

28-Jul-2014 23:11:21

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
San said :
also mist your sig totally gets rek* by the censor more often than not, fix pls

For a long time most of my signatures featuring ASCII symbols were wrecked, its due to the 'period' at the end of the sentence not functioning with ASCII art. I believe its to prevent people from using periods in conjunction with ASCII art to form websites. Thats why I swtiched to a signature with no periods in it basically, but unless I dont end my final sentence with a period, it can be eaten up a lot. Not much I can do about that!

(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·„,.«¬•¤¤•(¤†‡ Mist Rising:‡†¤)•¤¤•¬».`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ װ׫¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°×
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

28-Jul-2014 23:11:58

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top