Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You dont belong then! "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

20-Aug-2014 22:06:19

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
StarDerp said :
</3

E: Been told that since day 1. I'm one of those filthy pre **cers, remember?

Not like I'm an purist or anything, though I do think a lot of eoc was needed and bound to happen by that time. I mean even in 2007 we had the ability to basically 2 smack people with melee and range - so by 2012 you know there plenty of troubles.
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

20-Aug-2014 22:14:52

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Heritage said :
Norne said :
'ello forum that hates me!

Hello there, I don't hate you!

Norne said :
You dont belong then!
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

20-Aug-2014 22:22:28

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

dat censor ate yo word, it hates you too. "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

20-Aug-2014 22:27:30

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

A change a few days ago or so eats my censor up even more often then normal! "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

20-Aug-2014 22:30:42

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top