Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Wilson

Wilson

Posts: 14,939 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Heritage said :
I've got a nice stack of dwarf weed seeds from Kree, will start doing more Farming soon :P .

I might actually try some herb runs since I'm just training agility and not utilizing inventory much.
@WilsonMagna

OSRS Maxed - Sara Solo Record Holder

17-Aug-2014 01:25:26

Heritage
Aug Member 2013

Heritage

Posts: 14,598 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wilson said :
Heritage said :
I've got a nice stack of dwarf weed seeds from Kree, will start doing more Farming soon :P .

I might actually try some herb runs since I'm just training agility and not utilizing inventory much.

Sounds good. I use every herb myself anyway. I'm 67 Herblore right now with no or almost no herb bought, can't remember. Even most of the ingredients are gathered by myself.

17-Aug-2014 11:45:59

The contents of this message have been hidden.

17-Aug-2014 16:27:32

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
not a single person on my flist is on OSRS cept me.

*Sings loudly and badly*

onnnnnnnnnne issssss the loneliest number that you ever seen!
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

17-Aug-2014 16:56:04

9 mil
May Member 2014

9 mil

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi everyone,
I didn't know where exactly to post this since i don't use the forums much so my apologies if I'm in the wrong thread.
Yesterday has been quite a laggy night for a lot of people. When I first logged in, i got the message "error from loginserver, try again in a minute", and that's what i did. When i got in the game, it seemed fine so i grabbed my gear and went to my slayer task. Once there, i get about 2 kills and dc... Log in again and run back to where i died and not even halfway, i dc again. Resulting in loosing about 1m and my torso... I kept dcing like this for like half an hour while talking to people trying to know if i was the only one. Turned out a lot of people did have the same problem as me and lost stuff as well. Is there a way to get bankrolled back or something since it was runescape servers that was buggy? Any solutions can help. I'm really off about doing that torso thing again... :@
Thank you.

17-Aug-2014 18:05:03

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top