Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

IiIy
Aug Member 2023

IiIy

Posts: 194 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
THC-User said :
bring back the old randoms for instance... lose pickaxe head up to poison plant or troll.

They've stated that botting detection and the bots ability to cope with these events has gone way beyond the use and need for this very old preventative measure, to the point that these only negatively impacted the gameplay for real players.

11-Apr-2018 08:48:26 - Last edited on 11-Apr-2018 08:50:42 by IiIy

The contents of this message have been hidden.

20-Apr-2018 14:35:15

WitcherSlays

WitcherSlays

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
looking for a moderator that is willing to take action on in-game scammers and adverts. I'm constantly seeing these adverts that are going on about "hgk377" i've done some research and its definitely a scam. i report and report and report only to see them still. worse yet is they are on member servers. i'm paying so i dont have to deal with bots and constant adverts in GE. Look me up in game if a moderator sees this, i'll be setting my private messages to public so you can message me. I am definitely looking forward to talking with someone about this

29-Apr-2018 07:00:11

darkwatch859

darkwatch859

hey everyone i noticed when you go to roleplay world theres like no one roleplaying so if anyone interested in roleplaying i got hella ideas and just started up my own clan theres no one in but me right now hopefully this works and brings people so we can start roleplaying the cc is darkwatch859 hope to hear from yall soon

30-Apr-2018 02:03:29

Asa Akarai

Asa Akarai

can you guys do something with the rusher in pvp world or bh world? its really annoying when you ask someone to fight but one second you get rush....... please fix the system its not fair for other people My osrs mobile app been crashing lately my phone and my ipad it just freeze for like 3 minutes then shut off where cam i get it fix or report to a mod can help me with this problem..

30-Apr-2018 06:15:46

boobiepickle

boobiepickle

Posts: 29 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Osrs is going in the more "stop xp wasting" way and less a place where you can chill and have sociable fun.
Let me take you back a few too many years id care to admit to: Cutting logs and people chatting about there wc lvls and random stuff making the skill more enjoyalbe.
SOUL WARS , where you could practice player killing while gaining combat xp doing something FUN and ENJOYABLE.
This game has earned it's place in my heart, but with the release of mobile you could be capitalising on the possible new custom you could get. Make this game the great game of all time, make it social and fun. Community is why we play, are mates playing are why we play.

06-May-2018 02:11:50

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top