Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Super Eric23

Super Eric23

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi everyone, I am Super Eric23, an old shcool runescape and RS3 veteran player, since almost 2003. I always had a question about the P-Mods of the game. How I can be one of them?. I have been playing this great video game since my chaildhood, but I know that is not a requeriment for be P-Mod. I am very interested to know how I can get be one of those players, because Iam a Captain of my Clan, and we really try to mantein the order and the respect, and also the laws of Runescpe. So if some of you can answer me I will apreciate it a lot, and if I am in the wronng forum, I will be thanskfull if you let me know.

Thanks for your attention.

15-Sep-2017 21:26:32

Venomous
Jan Member 2016

Venomous

Posts: 1,045 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Player Moderators are players chosen by Jagex due to their commitment to the community. They are chosen based off truthfulness, maturity, involvement in the in game and forum communities and by accurate reports. Just play the game normally, be kind to others, follow the rules and be community engaged and maybe you'll be chosen. Having a secure account is another thing of importance. If you stand out to Jagex and they want to recruit you, they'll send a message via the Message Center System. :)

15-Sep-2017 22:04:21

Pasnomo

Pasnomo

Posts: 28,483 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Venomous said :
Player Moderators are players chosen by Jagex due to their commitment to the community. They are chosen based off truthfulness, maturity, involvement in the in game and forum communities and by accurate reports. Just play the game normally, be kind to others, follow the rules and be community engaged and maybe you'll be chosen. Having a secure account is another thing of importance. If you stand out to Jagex and they want to recruit you, they'll send a message via the Message Center System. :)

Are you saying that Super Eric23 doesn't have those qualities?

15-Sep-2017 22:58:04

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top