Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Cosmic Star
Apr Member 2011

Cosmic Star

Posts: 4,858 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yeah I'm not sure why it wasn't lol. I'm just wondering if achieving Infero cape will be added as a task requirement to the karajma diaries. Most people were saying probably not since tons of people already have the gloves/got the xp reward. But if you've already got it, I'd imagine you could still use the gloves just wouldn't be able to wear the achievement diary cape. Runescape herb farmer an farming fanatic ^_^
Purple PartyHat enthusiast
<3

25-Apr-2017 21:53:56

Nosword

Nosword

Posts: 49,796 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
im still working on hitting 100 combat for the pc game first. hit 1900 total along the way, but i still have a long way to go. but luckily with zulrah, unlike jad, one small mistake doesnt waste an entire hour. i can pretty much instantly try again. and zulrah cant 1 hit me. i think Old School

26-Apr-2017 03:55:22

Cosmic Star
Apr Member 2011

Cosmic Star

LittleAlien said :
Im working 99 ranged what can i do when i get it, any nice profits from anything?
Not sure if you're meaning via using range but if you are. Can learn to solo/find a team for arma, learn to zulrah. I've also heard brutal black dragons in the catacombs on zeah aren't to bad for money.
Runescape herb farmer an farming fanatic ^_^
<3

26-Apr-2017 13:43:28

IHeaton
Dec Member 2023

IHeaton

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Guys.

I'm probably in the wrong thread to post this but I'm really in need of help.

So, months ago I set the authenticator on my account with my phone.

I've recently reset my phone so my phone no longer produces codes for me to log into my account when it asks for a code.

I found this a problem, so what I tried doing was turning off authentication for my account.
The problem I've ran into here is that the E-Mail associated with my account is my dad's old E-Mail and he no longer remembers the E-Mail since it was years and years ago.

I have no other way to get into my account, what can I do??

28-Apr-2017 18:01:51

Nosword

Nosword

Posts: 49,796 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
constantly failing both zulrah and jad now is so fun. im just gunna get 99 rc instead. maybe after i will try again. i really dont want to do any pvm, only need one kill of each so i can do more skilling anyway Old School

30-Apr-2017 09:46:20

Cosmic Star
Apr Member 2011

Cosmic Star

Nosword said :
constantly failing both zulrah and jad now is so fun. im just gunna get 99 rc instead. maybe after i will try again. i really dont want to do any pvm, only need one kill of each so i can do more skilling anyway
I feel your pain. Got Zulrah out of the way. But level 126 with 2k+ total without fire cape memes. Never been much into pvm.
Runescape herb farmer an farming fanatic ^_^
<3

30-Apr-2017 10:46:26

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top