Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

ScapeRune
Nov Member 2022

ScapeRune

Posts: 33,509 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Journey into RS3 was pretty horrific. First it insulted me telling me my graphics drivers were too old at the grand old age of 947 days and then kept teleporting me through mostly white space. Thankfully though the minimap worked and I managed to make it to the tent to get my picture back. :)
Cabbage? CABBAGE!

02-Sep-2016 20:04:53

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ScapeRune said :
Journey into RS3 was pretty horrific. First it insulted me telling me my graphics drivers were too old at the grand old age of 947 days and then kept teleporting me through mostly white space. Thankfully though the minimap worked and I managed to make it to the tent to get my picture back.

The time doesnt matter, mine are over a year at least and the white space is probably because you forgot to grab the graphics before teleporting.
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

03-Sep-2016 21:16:56

Viserion
Dec Member 2021

Viserion

Posts: 2,226 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Myboxchevy said :
Need help! im doing mm2, ive taken the onyx out and used the chisel on it. put it back in. but my quest is still saying i need to find a way of destroying glough's perfect mutagen.

Quest guide says:

Investigate the incubation chamber to confirm that they have been corrupted, and then report to Garkor.

Garkor will tell you to report to King Awowogei that his plans have been foiled. Do this, and return to Garkor. At this point, a cut-scene will play showing Glough proceeding with his attack plans anyways.
"The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

04-Sep-2016 03:54:20

1337 Rambo
Mar Member 2023

1337 Rambo

Posts: 3,202 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey guys!

If you are looking for a great PvM clan ready for raids you are more than welcome to apply at Knights Of PvM. We are 110+ and have a list of requirements found on our first page of our forum thread.

All skill levels are welcome provided you have the requirements. If you want to learn to PvM or are already experienced at PvM you are more than welcome to apply by searching the Runescape forums for "Knights Of PvM 110+ V10" or by clicking the "Apply Here" button in my signature!

We have a friendly clan chat with a separate clan offsite and team speak channel.

Any questions, pop over to our thread in my signature or come ask directly in Knightsofpvm clan chat!

- 1337 Rambo :)
The only way is up!

Account Security

05-Sep-2016 12:15:32

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top