Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
and now for something completely different! "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

12-Jun-2016 03:18:43

Stealth6

Stealth6

Posts: 105 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Viserion said :
As an LGBT member, my heart goes out to the victims in Orlando.... What a dark dark world it is.

That was heartbreaking to hear about, its crazy something like that could happen anywhere at any given time. Did you hear about the mother who opened up about the text she received from her child while it was going on? They were stuck in the bathroom, its really chilling.
`'°«„¸`'°«„¸`'°«„¸`'°«„
S t e a l t h 6.
¸„»°'´¸„»°'´¸„»°'´¸„»°'´

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´¸„»°'´¸„»°'
Attitude Kings
`'°«„¸`'°«„¸`'°«„¸`'°«„¸
@Stealth6Rs

13-Jun-2016 02:58:29

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tbh bouncers really only stop people that look underage or close to the age limit.

And...would you really stop someone if someone flashed an assault rifle in your face? That is if the bouncer wasn't already shot dead before he could do something.

And yeah...I'm not a member of the LGBT community, but I am sometimes even seen in those types of clubs (and non LGBT clubs too). I go out to work outings and I went/will go back to school. I sometimes participate in marathons. Sometimes I do go to concerts. It's just sick to think there are people in this world that think it is appropriate to use such places and events to create a statement of carnage.
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

13-Jun-2016 18:00:13 - Last edited on 13-Jun-2016 18:01:18 by Averia Light

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top