Forums

def requirements for new pray?

Quick find code: 317-318-43-66276048

MessedUpZerk
Nov Member 2023

MessedUpZerk

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
cant seem to find any thing mentioning if defense will be a requirement with the new prayers like rigour/aug/piety .
i know they still in development, but if they are requiring defense would be nice to know if i should work on zerk or not lol

07-Mar-2023 21:37:14

MatchaPirate
Feb Member 2023

MatchaPirate

Posts: 7,362 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So I've been digging trying to find an answer for you. I looked at the required levels for all the quests needed for desert treasure I and there are none related to defense.

I'm looking at their green light poll blog right now and the only level thing that they talk about is this,

"Note: At this stage we're looking to understand how you feel about the concepts proposed, so we haven't included specific level requirements yet. We're anticipating the Prayers on offer to range from 50 to somewhere in the 80s (or even 90s), but that's a detail level for a later stage."

At this part it looks like their only referencing the prayer stat. I think the only reason you would need to level defense is if the new quest coming out with the prayers requires that as a stat.

If it were me I would hold off making choices like that until they announce more.

08-Mar-2023 02:21:07

Quick find code: 317-318-43-66276048 Back to Top