Forums

Bots... Are you kidding me? Thread is locked

Quick find code: 317-318-360-66282457

IM o j oI
Jun Member 2023

IM o j oI

Posts: 23 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I got a 2 day ban for using a foot clicker, but there's folks running around as bots in pest control and there's no easy way to report them? I still had to use my damn foot to click and these folks are cheating cheating? Seriously? Grand Exchange has so much spam going on it's ridiculous... y'all need to start doing better watching bots...

24-Jun-2023 21:50:50

Posts: 36,620 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Who the f plays RS with your own feet??? Report the bots and move on!
Remember, 1 input = 1 output! Or you will be detected as a bot user!
Bots get banned in a delayed way, that's why you still see the very same bots around!

24-Jun-2023 22:53:53

IM o j oI
Jun Member 2023

IM o j oI

Posts: 23 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I got a ban for clicking with my foot but these bots are everywhere, like I'm still active and I get in trouble? c'mon that's such BS, I'm still adhering to all the RS rules about doing it yourself... These mods need to actually learn about how bots work and start banning them especially at the GE... Do something more useful with their lives instead of affecting us that actually play and aren't the next skynet... Hopefully these mods read this cause man if you go to GE or Pest Control on w344 they'll see many bots, reporting them does nothing.

25-Jun-2023 03:52:23

asdafsdafsd
Dec Member 2017

asdafsdafsd

Posts: 63 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Botting is really bad atm and it really takes fun out of the game. I do not want to compete with bots in things like poro poro, neither am I happy to see bots with rediculous amounts of thieving/fishing exp. Saldy in this cat and mouse game the mouse seems to always be 1 step ahead. It's actually hard to 100% confirm that someone is a bot and at specific locations they immediatly logg out when they see you. If you walk into the house south of the house portal in priff the thieving bots will immediately logg out/swap worlds.

25-Jun-2023 10:46:57 - Last edited on 25-Jun-2023 10:57:39 by asdafsdafsd

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,198 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If you got a 2 day ban for using a foot clicker what ever that is that means Jagex gave you a warning to stop.

I suggest you stop using it and you won't end up on a per ban for botting.

If you suspect anyone of botting report in game and Jagex will deal with it.

Threads locekd for ranting about a ban.
Comprehensive Account Security
I don’t suffer from insanity—I enjoy every minute of it. :P

25-Jun-2023 11:25:21

Quick find code: 317-318-360-66282457 Back to Top