Can we get an Smithing rework?

Quick find code: 317-318-322-66278814

Lelouch Vi B
Jan Member 2017

Lelouch Vi B

Posts: 2,111 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Snow Flame said :
Zeffirino said :
I do suppose a level adjustment could work although I'd imagine its a bigger task than it sounds as it would affect the economy relating to those items so it'd need to be a carefully surgical process.

Rune items will drop a tiny bit, but up to Adamant you can buy most things from shops for less than 10k per piece. So I don't think those (bronze to Adamant) items would be affected as much if lower levels could craft them.

The rework would have absolutely 0 effect on the economy of rune items, as the vast, vast majority of them have their trade values set by their Alch values. Unless we're also looking to change their alch values, this will have no effect. There's no amount of Rune platebodies a rework could add to the game that would necessitate the GE value dropping below 38k.

If anything, we would simply see a change in the value of Rune Bars as they would be required at earlier levels, but also no longer the best XP. I could see an initial spike in price, followed by a gradual drop down to below where they started. But all this will mean is that smithing Rune items could potentially become a more profitable activity.
Now with added
[SARCASM]
Warnings for those less astute!

Archaeology Elite Skill Suggestion

29-Apr-2023 19:32:10 - Last edited on 29-Apr-2023 19:34:05 by Lelouch Vi B

Quick find code: 317-318-322-66278814 Back to Top