Forums

Bots on Stronghold of Security

Quick find code: 317-318-188-66272219

Niheizin

Niheizin

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Can you please ban those 30+ accounts wearing steel set killing 24/7 Flesh Crawlers on Stronghold of security? They hop all free-worlds with same pattern of attacking, it is just impossible to farm peacefully there. I reported already every single one of them on the other topic, but I want to make sure you see this topic and do something about it asap.

I don't know if I can create topics like this one here, because I just came back playing this game, I was thinking about getting membership, but if this game is infested of bots I won't continue playing.
Old player trying to play this game again

16-Jan-2023 04:51:31

Auntie Zelda
Dec Member 2022

Auntie Zelda

all i want is to be able to do all 4 emotes of stronghold security for varrock diary, but i cant cause of the authentication thing. i live in dead zone so it is impossible for me to do that at my house, why cant i get the emote u can keep the rainbow boots, why make people living in dead zones not able to finish varrock diary

13-Apr-2023 00:27:59

Auntie Zelda
Dec Member 2022

Auntie Zelda

all i want is to be able to do all 4 emotes of stronghold security for varrock diary, but i cant cause of the authentication thing. i live in dead zone so it is impossible for me to do that at my house, why cant i get the emote u can keep the rainbow boots, why make people living in dead zones not able to finish varrock diary

13-Apr-2023 00:28:00

InCorrected
Apr Member 2023

InCorrected

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If you have reported on the Macroing thread created by Mod Ronan then that is just about all we can do on the forums. Alternatively, you can email [email protected] . Send in the usernames and any evidence you have to try and trigger a faster response. There are many bots in the game and Jagex does what they can about them. Millions of bots are created daily, but many of them are caught somewhere along their path by Jagex.

Keep in mind, once one get banned it is likely a new one is made and it looks like Jagex is not doing anything about it but that is not the case.

Hope that helps!

13-Apr-2023 04:07:14

KelanTuki
Nov Member 2023

KelanTuki

Posts: 8 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bots are just part of any MMO, there's nothing you can do about them, its hundred+ employees vs 10 computers running thousand scripts.
Future with AI integration is going to get even crazier...
Never update Draynor village willows Jagex :)

13-Apr-2023 21:06:13

Quick find code: 317-318-188-66272219 Back to Top