Forums

Bots out of control

Quick find code: 317-318-183-66280486

dreads iron
Aug Member 2020

dreads iron

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ive played this game since RSC and i know about the problem with bots however 25 years later bots should clearly be a thing of the past or at the very least a very minor part of the game.

The shear scale of bots I'm coming across in runescape is ridiculous. These bots are so obvious and with massive KC's, experience in certain stats, that it is literally impossible to miss them..im just out of excuses for jagex on this matter.

The blatantly obvious ones such as the thieving bots at vyres and elves, the bandos bots, the wildy boss bots the barrows bots the zulrah bots have such massive kc's that even a 5 year old cannot miss it...

Im just confused as to why something so clear and so obvious and i mean blatently obvious has not been dealt with??

23-May-2023 08:55:50

JungleJim4
May Member 2023

JungleJim4

Posts: 16 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i almost wish there was like a competition somehow for reporting them. places like the varrok iron mines in the free worlds are just ridden with them. every time you see a guy with a iron axe and a rune pic you have to swap servers. same with red chins but if you put your trap down where they have it macroed they wont be able to pick it up.

kinda wish they had to do a captcha in game after getting reported 20 or so times and suspension if they dont do it.

alternatively, i do like how they reward real players with random events.

24-May-2023 17:08:41

Quick find code: 317-318-183-66280486 Back to Top