Forums

Nihil Outfits

Quick find code: 309-310-97-65886938

Storm Deity
Feb Member 2013

Storm Deity

Posts: 85 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Since there is an aviansie outfit and a few others based upon other species, why not add a few Nihil outfits based upon different fighting classes? (I know there is the Nex outfit already.) Nihil are one of the interesting races in RuneScape since they are made entirely out of different creatures and I'm pretty there are players (including me) would like to play as one. The three class names I can think of for them are Bloodgorger (Melee), Sensate (Mage) , and Shadow Stalker (Ranged). I also thought of some brief descriptions on how each class fights. Bloodgorgers fight in hand to hand combat with razor sharp claws to rend their foes apart. Sensates take control of their victims and force them to do their biddings. Shadow Stalkers lurk in the darkness waiting for their prey to close in so they can strike with a flurry of projectiles.
So, what do you guys think? Yay or nay for Nihil outfits?

02-Mar-2017 01:55:23

XMelonX
Dec Member 2023

XMelonX

Posts: 49 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yea, I have that one fallen nihl outfit. I love it. I got the floating walking animation from revanant outfit so i could float around wearing that outfit.

I like the diff outfits that are diff races. I like the KBD outfit too. Cant wait for it to go on sale to get it too.

02-Mar-2017 21:24:43

PeachFrog
Feb Member 2018

PeachFrog

Posts: 43 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was in hospital and missed that fallen nihl outfit everyone is talking about. I have the helmet part only. But I would love to have a varient of it with blueish white colors.. and ice nihl.

03-Mar-2017 12:48:57 - Last edited on 03-Mar-2017 12:49:46 by PeachFrog

Hguoh

Hguoh

Posts: 7,581 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Storm Deity said :
Nihil are one of the interesting races in RuneScape since they are made entirely out of different creatures and I'm pretty there are players (including me) would like to play as one. The three class names I can think of for them are Bloodgorger (Melee), Sensate (Mage) , and Shadow Stalker (Ranged).

Or you could just have Blood (melee), Shadow (ranged), Smoke (magic), and Ice (magic) Nihil outifts. Since, you know, that's how in game Nihil are set up as.

07-Mar-2017 18:06:20

Ladyolake
Jan Member 2008

Ladyolake

Posts: 7,094 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This is something I am very interested in. Like OP said we have the Nex outfit in the store. We have the fallen Nihl outfit from "Birth by fire " event.

I would love to see a version of the Ice, shadow, smoke and blood NIhl outfits.

Jagex could really come up with good outfits on this. I would be more than willing to fork over a good chunk of runecoins for this.
The richest person is not who has the most. It is who Needs the least.

07-Mar-2017 19:10:19

Quick find code: 309-310-97-65886938 Back to Top