Forums

Lack of LOYALTY points items

Quick find code: 309-310-951-65863274

Raptor
Apr Member 2011

Raptor

Posts: 4,944 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I always bought keepsake keys with loyalty points when they were on sale but now they are runecoins only there is no real reason for me to spend them anymore.

I have bought lately some loyalty shop titles that were on sale but aside from that i must admit it really lacks stuff that you can buy with points.

Also the stuff we can buy with loyalty points are kinda dull and boring tbh, would be nice if they add special loyalty shop outfits that are really expensive.
7th Year of Gold Premier Membership
2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019

27-Dec-2016 18:34:23 - Last edited on 27-Dec-2016 18:34:44 by Raptor

Miaya
Jul Member 2006

Miaya

Posts: 63 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Loyalty points began as a thank-you to the players. It was exciting to browse through the outfits and save to get one. Auras could make the game just that much easier. Then the new rewards slowed down and stopped. Then most of the great stuff went over to runecoins only. Jagex needs to reinvent loyalty points or remove them. For most of us (long term) players they serve no purpose. How about come out with a basic outfit then create 'add ons' A choice of shoes, scarves, jewellery, sweaters, hair styles - the list is endless. Add a seamstress in game and allow certain items to be lengthened or shortened and we pay with loyalty points. Please just give them a use and a function again.

27-Feb-2018 15:46:14

Th3 Darkling

Th3 Darkling

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think the easy solution would be to have a runecoin be worth so many loyalty points and have the loyalty points be exchangeable for runecoin. Say 1 month of loyalty points be 1 runecoin. That way the people that don't have a use for loyalty points still have a reason to use the Solomon's. It will revamp interest the same way bonds did. :) and allow people that don't have cash for micro transactions but still support the game by buying membership to be able to get some of the stuff that are rc only.

There is the person that could by bonds in-game to get a hold of rc with this system but he would still help the in-game economy

05-Mar-2018 12:12:35

Quick find code: 309-310-951-65863274 Back to Top