Forums

Changes to monthly freebies

Quick find code: 309-310-851-65877832

Ahura

Ahura

Posts: 3,360 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rifleavenger said :
What you're doing here is sort of like complaining that you bought your Godsword at 100+ mil in 2007 and now any noob with a mil can buy one (and anyone with a bond can buy any of them). Except that in this case, not even every player will get it. I don't buy every free item, and not everyone is playing when a given item is made free.
Difference is you could've at least sold the godsword in the meanwhile unlike SGS stuff which you permanently keep. Also, the SGS item abruplty becomes 0 runecoins while in the case of items obtained ingame you can at least sort of predict (not always) a price crash depending on the game update.
Feel free to take a look at my suggestions: 200m xp prestige

20-Feb-2017 08:49:59

Nightwalker

Nightwalker

Posts: 231 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
+Support

It's simple... poor players who don't spend sh!t on Solomon's support it, those who don't do fashionscape support it, and those who spend a lot on fashion don't - myself included.
You see, not everyone is poor or cares about the actual game. I'm here only for the fashionscape, the rest of RS is dead to me, and I know I didn't spend 3b+ on bonds to buy sh!t off Solomon's only to see lazy pricks getting what I bought for free afterwards, okay?
I literally stopped buying anything below 400 runecoins, knowing it may be released for free next month, after having seen that happen over 10 times. Over 10 of my purchases, if not 20 of my purchases have been released for free as monthly freebies to members, and that's unacceptable.

The solution?
Either Jagex gives those who bought the piece a refund if they are a member during the time it's being released as a freebie, or they stop f***ing releasing what we bought as freebies. Or we're never buying sh!t again from Solomon's. At least the cheaper items that they will most likely release.

Now, how Jagex thinks? Let me tell you...
"Those who have spent so much on RS are addicted and won't leave the game, and those who are about to leave are kept around by being given freebies"
W-R-O-N-G. I'm willing to leave this piece of crap of a game at any time. All there is left for me here is the Fashionscape, and if they kill that for me, I'm never coming back. I left once in 2012 after playing for 6-7 years, and gave my account away, but I had this alt so I returned. This time it's going to be final. No more chances for Jagex.

TL;DR? Stop expecting freebies others earned you lazy bigots. Work for them and buy them, unless you want your game losing those who have spent a lot on Solomon's. And believe me, we are way more than you think.

02-Aug-2018 11:48:22 - Last edited on 02-Aug-2018 11:48:58 by Nightwalker

Nightwalker

Nightwalker

Posts: 231 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
xxqw56chxx said :
Turksta said :
Lmfao is op actually complaining about something being free?? Jesus some players of this community have too much money in their hands.

This^.

By your logic, people, nobody should complain about phats and other rares being re-released. Do you understand wtf you're saying? It doesn't matter if it costs 1 bond or 100, it's still something they didn't get for free. People worked for these things, and they don't want others getting them for free. It's unfair.
9 out of 10 freebies are ones I personally own. I own most of Solomon's. Giving such freebies is basically telling people not to ever buy anything off solomon's again and just wait for freebies and sales on january and such. Absolute bullcrap.
I wouldn't say don't give freebies, it's nice, but do refund those who bought what you released for free, don't be a jerk. Giving them back the amount they spent on that item is like giving them the item, it's no different. Why does Jagex only want to give freebies to some people and to some others not? It's bs.

02-Aug-2018 12:44:07 - Last edited on 02-Aug-2018 12:46:04 by Nightwalker

ELITE STACK
Mar Member 2014

ELITE STACK

Posts: 8,082 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nightwalker said :
+Support

It's simple... poor players who don't spend sh!t on Solomon's support it, those who don't do fashionscape support it, and those who spend a lot on fashion don't - myself included.
You see, not everyone is poor or cares about the actual game. I'm here only for the fashionscape, the rest of RS is dead to me, and I know I didn't spend 3b+ on bonds to buy sh!t off Solomon's only to see lazy pricks getting what I bought for free afterwards, okay?
I literally stopped buying anything below 400 runecoins, knowing it may be released for free next month, after having seen that happen over 10 times. Over 10 of my purchases, if not 20 of my purchases have been released for free as monthly freebies to members, and that's unacceptable.

The solution?
Either Jagex gives those who bought the piece a refund if they are a member during the time it's being released as a freebie, or they stop f***ing releasing what we bought as freebies. Or we're never buying sh!t again from Solomon's. At least the cheaper items that they will most likely release.

Now, how Jagex thinks? Let me tell you...
"Those who have spent so much on RS are addicted and won't leave the game, and those who are about to leave are kept around by being given freebies"
W-R-O-N-G. I'm willing to leave this piece of crap of a game at any time. All there is left for me here is the Fashionscape, and if they kill that for me, I'm never coming back. I left once in 2012 after playing for 6-7 years, and gave my account away, but I had this alt so I returned. This time it's going to be final. No more chances for Jagex.

TL;DR? Stop expecting freebies others earned you lazy bigots. Work for them and buy them, unless you want your game losing those who have spent a lot on Solomon's. And believe me, we are way more than you think.

Xp is devalued when more op xp promotions come from th. Someone paying for 300m for 20m xp can be 100m for 20m xp now. :D :D :D
I need my blue charms back.

02-Aug-2018 13:59:44

Quick find code: 309-310-851-65877832 Back to Top