Forums

The Sinister Clown Mask

Quick find code: 309-310-835-65945572

VooDoo Dolly

VooDoo Dolly

Posts: 22 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Many Thanks for bringing this back, I am super happy!!! :D

Taken from the jmod post at the time the mask was released:

"I can’t get a pre-paid card in time! Am I doomed to never be scary again?

Definitely not! The Sinister Clown Mask will be added to Solomon’s Store in the future."

Can we please have this now?

Thank You!!

31-Aug-2017 09:26:48 - Last edited on 24-Nov-2017 16:33:38 by VooDoo Dolly

Raptor
Apr Member 2011

Raptor

Posts: 4,944 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Draco Burnz said :
Only support if they add holiday items too. /s

Dont see why game card items always have to be devalued? :@

I mean if you choose not to get it when its first available, then IMO, you should miss out like wearable holiday items.

Devalued how?
Jagex already re-released the (game card) flaming skull, barbed bow, scarecrow mask and turkey hat over 4 years ago and added all 4 to the solomon store.

Did they get devalued when that happend? Didn't think so, so why shouldn't the sinister clown face be re-released?? So YOU can show it off???

The clown face is already 4 years old and barely anybody uses the cosmetic, tbh Jagex should also re-release the Capoeira outfit aswell.

Also stop complaining and comparing vanity items with holiday items because they are 2 different things, (some) holiday items should never return again but that shouldn't count for the vanity items. 4 years is way to long for a game card item to be discontinued, it should be max 3 years.

BTW, don't forget that MOST of the vanity items were region locked for UK or US ONLY!
So don't even start with the "... if you choose not to get it when its first available, then IMO, you should miss out...".
7th Year of Gold Premier Membership
2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019

01-Sep-2017 08:51:35 - Last edited on 01-Sep-2017 08:57:46 by Raptor

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Raptor said :
Jagex already re-released the (game card) flaming skull, barbed bow, scarecrow mask and turkey hat over 4 years ago and added all 4 to the solomon store.

Yes and that means every game card item should follow suit making one of the points in buying vip meaningless :@

Raptor said :
Also stop complaining and comparing vanity items with holiday items because they are 2 different things, (some) holiday items should never return again but that shouldn't count for the vanity items. 4 years is way to long for a game card item to be discontinued, it should be max 3 years.

Why can vanity items return but not "certain" holiday items?

We cant have favs here so i say if some return, everything should return.
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

01-Sep-2017 11:08:41 - Last edited on 01-Sep-2017 11:09:20 by Draco Burnz

Quick find code: 309-310-835-65945572 Back to Top