The Sinister Clown Mask

Quick find code: 309-310-835-65945572

Raptor
Apr Member 2011

Raptor

Posts: 4,944 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Draco Burnz said :
Raptor said :
So... ain't really fair of you to react like that when you got the thing you wanted return again and when somebody else wants something they want to return you tell them that it's still got no (valid) reason to return it again even tho Jagex said they would do it in the future.

Yet this is coming from the person who said certain holiday items shouldnt return.

So if anythings "unfair" its that you said that you agreed to this returning but not holiday items...

Kind of funny you only picked that part and not the text above it.

Also you should learn that vanity items are NOT holiday items so stop comparing them with each other.

Btw.
You start to become quite pathetic now to use that part of the text and try to use it back against me because i said that holiday items shouldn't be re-released and the only reason you did that is because you want the christmas wand.

Let me use this against you and see how you like it when you want something but you get this reaction.

Draco you want the christmas wand to return but guess what...
Draco Burnz said :

I mean if you choose not to get it when its first available, then IMO, you should miss out like wearable holiday items.
7th Year of Gold Premier Membership
2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019

02-Sep-2017 00:48:31 - Last edited on 02-Sep-2017 00:51:24 by Raptor

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Raptor said :
Also you should learn that vanity items are NOT holiday items so stop comparing them with each other.

Yet they are both limited time items so they do share some similarities.

So if its ok for this vanity item to return, id say its ok for all vanities to return.

Yes, that even includes the rf items as those are vanities.
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

02-Sep-2017 01:01:44

VooDoo Dolly

VooDoo Dolly

Posts: 22 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It was clearly a joke.

Lighten up ty.

Edit: Its clear from all of the posts I have seen that you take part in , you only support New ideas, or items that you do not have. So I would never expect a support from you.

04-Sep-2017 12:24:36 - Last edited on 04-Sep-2017 12:26:14 by VooDoo Dolly

Quick find code: 309-310-835-65945572 Back to Top