Forums

Drakewing Outfit's Tail.

Quick find code: 309-310-718-65789485

Gylkra

Gylkra

Posts: 1,792 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Concerning the Drakewing Outfit.
It is pretty much my favourite outfit to wear but there's one thing about it that irks me.
The tail being part of the leg wear.

To my knowledge, this is the only outfit which combines the tail and leg wear in one slot as opposed to having the tail as a cape slot override.

This causes clipping problems with most cape slot overrides, even more strange is the fact that you can equip another tail in the cape slot.
Also due to the fact the tail is attached to the skirt, many animations cause the skirt's model to stretch with the tail.

I believe that removing the tail from Drakewing Legs and instead adding it as a cape slot override would fix most problems this outfit piece has.

People who don't mind not having the tail can wear capes without clipping, people who want to change leg and body overrides while maintaining the 'Drakewing' look would be able to do so and of course people who like wearing the full outfit anyway won't have the stretching skirt model problem.

I would love to know if splitting the outfit piece to leg and cape slots could happen at some point.

Edit: If seperating the tail from the legs isn't something simply done, would it be possible to instead add Drakewing Tail as a seperate to buy item in Solomon's akin to Skeletal Tail?
I'm Gylkra, hunting monsters for fame and glory is my way.

Alt - Ferna Bapt
Ironman - Argent Bapt
Gylkra VS Vindicta -
Current KC: 8,370
-
48 Crests, 30 Lances

09-May-2016 12:28:46 - Last edited on 21-Jun-2016 07:23:10 by Gylkra

Gylkra

Gylkra

Thanks for the support Draco Burnz and True Demon13!

I currently get by with Skeletal tail, but still, my look isn't as good as it could be with the Drakewing tail.

Still hoping that we can get the Drakewing Tail as a cape override!

Alt - Ferna Bapt
Ironman - Argent Bapt
Gylkra VS Vindicta -
-
48 Crests, 30 Lances

26-May-2016 18:03:04

Gylkra

Gylkra

Thanks for the support Dragonesss!

Glad to see some more Drakewing characters around.

I've recently been playing my alternate account, designed her as a fiery Drakewing. (Dragon Ferna if you want to look up her RuneMetrics or whichever.)
Made me realise that even though the female Drakewing Legs are quite different, they still get that awkward looking thing where the skirt will cling to the tail and stretch, so it isn't unique to the male's Drakewing Legs.

Alt - Ferna Bapt
Ironman - Argent Bapt
Gylkra VS Vindicta -
-
48 Crests, 30 Lances

02-Jun-2016 13:17:22

Quick find code: 309-310-718-65789485 Back to Top