Forums

Drakewing Outfit's Tail.

Quick find code: 309-310-718-65789485

Gylkra

Gylkra

Posts: 1,792 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks for the support TempusVulpi! ^_^

Changing the scale colours would be neat but I'm still just hoping to get the tail seperate, still hoping that it'll get changed someday.
I'm Gylkra, hunting monsters for fame and glory is my way.

Alt - Ferna Bapt
Ironman - Argent Bapt
Gylkra VS Vindicta -
Current KC: 8,370
-
48 Crests, 30 Lances

17-Mar-2017 12:30:49

Gylkra

Gylkra

I know hehe, the one good cape I think that actually works with the tail was Veteran Behemoth Cape as the tail poked through one of the rips in the cape.

Alt - Ferna Bapt
Ironman - Argent Bapt
Gylkra VS Vindicta -
-
48 Crests, 30 Lances

04-Apr-2017 10:36:57

Mayahai

Mayahai

Posts: 264 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The tail being part of the pants was the main reason I actually bought it. Now I can have a tail AND a cape. Yes I know it clips, I WANT it to clip.
Remove TH, and put stuff from TH to Solomon's store as guarantees. No disappointment to the average player who only uses free keys which yield trash, and those who do buy into MTX can have a clear idea what the thing they want is going to cost them.

11-Apr-2017 13:24:12

Gylkra

Gylkra

Then would you still support the tail being added as a seperate item and leaving the Drakewing legs as is?

Gylkra said :
If seperating the tail from the legs isn't something simply done, would it be possible to instead add Drakewing Tail as a seperate to buy item in Solomon's akin to Skeletal Tail?

Alt - Ferna Bapt
Ironman - Argent Bapt
Gylkra VS Vindicta -
-
48 Crests, 30 Lances

15-Apr-2017 15:22:12

Mayahai

Mayahai

Posts: 264 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yes I do because I also like to wear other pants but the tail forces me to always wear the same.
Remove TH, and put stuff from TH to Solomon's store as guarantees. No disappointment to the average player who only uses free keys which yield trash, and those who do buy into MTX can have a clear idea what the thing they want is going to cost them.

19-Apr-2017 16:36:56

Quick find code: 309-310-718-65789485 Back to Top