Forums

More Feminine Oriented Items

Quick find code: 309-310-585-65554093

Relomia

Relomia

Posts: 13,273 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Personal opinion here, but I would like to see more feminine oriented items in the Solomon's General Store because I think there is a serious lack of feminine attire.

So this is a thread dedicated for thinking of feminine related Solomon attire.

Personal Particle Effects:
NEW IDEA: Instead of attaching a particle effect to an item why not attach a particle effect to a person? We could have particle effects like flower petals, snow, hearts, rainbow sparkles, etc, that radiate off our character or swirl about when we move?

Hairstyles:
-Long Hair styles, I know Jagex has said long hair was graphically complicated in the past, but is that still the case? And if so, maybe its time to overcome that technical hurdle and charge with RuneCoins for the extra development time?
What if the long hair was put in the cape slot somehow? I have several players in this thread willing to sacrifice their cape for longhair!

-More Variety, currently we have only a select few hair styles in Solomon's store, and many of which have been there for a long time, perhaps its time for a new batch?
-More colors, and more duo-color hairstyles.

Hair Accessories:
-Bows and Hairclips! With particle effects coming off them in the shapes of flower petals or hearts!
-Tiaras! <3

Weapons:
-Pink weapons! Who doesn't want to color their drygore or ascension crossbows pink? :D
-And feminine designed weapons, Think ALICE IN WONDERLAND! Things that would reside in that universe would mesh well with RuneScape.

Clothing:
Can we move away from he drab clothing and move more into colorful awesomeness? Like perhaps Flower or Farming based outfits that are made from marigolds? Or even a Valentines Day theme Clothing? I wish we had something for Valentine's day! Gosh, you can get so creative with that holiday in and of itself!

Necklace Slot:
Under utilized, but instead of amulets, let's have chokers! Ooo!

14-Jan-2015 18:58:50 - Last edited on 21-May-2015 02:12:00 by Relomia

Relomia

Relomia

Update:
Mod Obeith dropped by on page 8 with some positive news.
Update 2: Mod Mohawk has posted page 11 with some concept art/sketches on her twitter as well that was posted on Jun 11th and Jun 8th if you want to take a look.

14-Jan-2015 18:58:55 - Last edited on 26-Jul-2015 00:35:15 by Relomia

Dalia

Dalia

Posts: 6,728 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I agree with your suggestions and main point- we do need more feminine designs.

This is the kinds of things I want:

Short skirts and knee length boots- It doesn't have to be super short, I like knee length skirts, and I like wearing knee high boots. I like the combo. I feel females have too many robe style bottoms.

More hair accessories or wigs with hair accessories, just as you mentioned. I'd like a feather hair clip based on phoenix feathers (rainbow and orange), a crown of grapes (bacchanal wreath), A rose flower crown (with recolorable flowers and hair) and a crown or crown hairstyle.

A fairy costume for males and females, based on Zanaris fairies

ATTENTION TO DETAIL. Avoid mistakes like the vyrewatch costume stretching issues. Add in more decorative details, like patterns, or patterned borders on clothes.

And finally, please add in more Non-Armor overrides. I am looking for a well designed and detailed clothing costume. The warm winter outfit is kind of a start, but the design wasn't executed that well.

Thank you,

~Dalia

14-Jan-2015 22:38:21

Kado

Kado

Posts: 1,217 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I want girls to have hoop earrings and stuff, earrings shaped like hearts for Valentine's day.

Makeup like purple lipstick or any other color you could want, that could go in a
face slot
override category that I've been advocating for and supporting.
The Golden

14-Jan-2015 23:03:43

ImperialWill

ImperialWill

Posts: 3,994 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Problem with you ambition: They swore to not put in gender exclusive in anymore with RS2. If they put a female outfit in, they have to put in a male equivalent.

Example:

Academy Blazer/Blouse Uniform would have to be released with a Blazer/Slacks Uniform for the guys.

Before quoteflaming: Page 4 post 1.

15-Jan-2015 04:53:28 - Last edited on 26-Jan-2015 06:51:09 by ImperialWill

Relomia

Relomia

ImperialWill said :
Problem with you ambition: They swore to not put in gender exclusive in anymore with RS2. If they put a female outfit in, they have to put in a male equivalent.

Example:

Academy Blazer/Blouse Uniform would have to be released with a Blazer/Slacks Uniform for the guys.

They already have gender exclusive content with the female/male premium hair styles. Additionally, "Feminine" doesn't mean gender exclusive to females, men can wear feminine styles if they choose to do so. E.G. Men can wear and use pink colored weaponry for example.

15-Jan-2015 21:27:24 - Last edited on 15-Jan-2015 21:29:25 by Relomia

Quick find code: 309-310-585-65554093 Back to Top