Forums

Spooky Spider Outfit

Quick find code: 309-310-542-65950354

Ladyolake
Jan Member 2008

Ladyolake

Posts: 7,094 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As long as the price to get this is the same i dont have a problem with it. If it comes back cheaper though... dang i know a lot of pple that would be mad. The richest person is not who has the most. It is who Needs the least.

30-Sep-2017 22:01:46

SweatyFeet

SweatyFeet

Posts: 125 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yes you should be given a second chance at the wand. In-fact this whole *be on at a certain time period or don't ever, for all eternity get the item you want* is complete BS in my opinion. Old holiday items should be rewarded (or come back into the store) everytime the event comes back each year regardless of how old the item is.
I really don't get the reason why people think others shouldn't be able to enjoy content they missed just because they couldn't be on at the time or lost interest in the game and have returned to play, only to find out that an item your friend has isnt obtainable anymore EVER AGAIN, just because i have a life and dont keep up with the game constantly?

02-Oct-2017 14:24:14

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
SweatyFeet said :
I really don't get the reason why people think others shouldn't be able to enjoy content they missed just because they couldn't be on at the time or lost interest in the game and have returned to play,

The same reason why ppl think i shouldnt get past holiday items i missed out on...
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

02-Oct-2017 23:05:39

Quick find code: 309-310-542-65950354 Back to Top