Forums

Ghostly weapon overrides

Quick find code: 309-310-526-65792859

Kal Vorax
Feb Member 2016

Kal Vorax

Posts: 382 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So with the introduction of the Master Thieving set (great use of the free keepsake keys imo), and add in the ghostly cloak and sword (2 handed) I think its time we get a full set of ghostly weapon overrides. They wouldn't devalue the ghostly gear or sword (as they are in-game cosmetics which are very easy to get, quest reqs not withstanding ofc *partial completion of Desert Treasure up to getting the ring of visibility*) and would add more variety to being ghostly.

items would include:

-staff
-wand/orb/book
-MH and OH swords/daggers
-bow/crossbow (and its MH and OH crossbow variants), possibly thrown (like Nomad's throwing spear)

It could be as simple as taking the vitality weapons (adding the MH and OH variants) and making them transparent and getting rid of their energy....at least that is how I see it.

Instead of having it in 3 packs (like that ornate stuff is) it would all be in ONE pack for about 420 to 600 RC.

thoughts?

18-May-2016 02:07:59 - Last edited on 18-May-2016 15:42:08 by Kal Vorax

Alioth
Apr Member 2011

Alioth

Posts: 3,303 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
support for ghost style weps / armour

And on a side note, for those who are wondering about the in game versions already... Kalvorx meant Ghost Robes and Shadow Sword.
A
lio
h
Of
S
iriu
s
R
isin
g

31-May-2016 18:29:55

Sudo Bash
Sep Member 2014

Sudo Bash

Posts: 283 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
bump+support, as i tend to use the outfit as-mentioned quite often (along with my title ", Stealth Predator" :P

which actually does work on spooking some people (usually on F2P Worlds) due to it being transparent+they have shadows disabled lol
Favourite Quotes: "Okay, What did you do? Cough it up. :P " - Mod Shauny;
"Stop Breaking Things..." / "You Break To much." - Mod Shauny, Some Select Players, Austie, (Ex-Mod) Daezhun;
"WTF how(did you [get there|do that])?" / "Nice :D "- Mod Dolan

09-Jun-2016 17:53:43

Quick find code: 309-310-526-65792859 Back to Top