Forums

Plushies!

Quick find code: 309-310-364-65718108

Pippyspot
Feb Member 2007

Pippyspot

Posts: 84,190 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
With the recent addition of the plushies, it would be great to have some come out in the store that we can purchase. Obviously, these would be different to the ones we currently have (so they keep their current value) and there could be all sorts of different ones such as other animals, mini slayer monsters, mini boss monsters, plushies relevant to certain holidays, and so on ^_^
´¨)
¸.
´
(¸.

12-Dec-2015 20:33:44

Dalia

Dalia

Posts: 6,728 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I want plushies in the store for sure. I know the MTX team will always release them on TH but I hate TH.

I can understand the argument of having them as actual items, but some players don't care about them being items and some players don't like to gamble with TH.

So the best thing to do is to have them both on TH and in the store.

As for what kind of plushies- GWD bosses, dragons, some kind of popular monsters.

Lots of options for what to make.

~Dalia

18-Dec-2015 16:32:13

Wolvian
Dec Member 2007

Wolvian

Posts: 4,523 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Support, and who's to say they can't be items? SGS has keepsake keys, wicked pouch, music boxes, spam banner, challenge barrels, and maybe more that are simply dropped in your bank on purchase.

Having them on both th and sgs could be interesting though. Will people simply buy the sure thing, or will they gamble at a potentially cheaper chance?
Serenity Isle, a fun and relaxed clan. click this to see

All posts are my own, and do not reflect the opinions of Serenity Isle members or leaders.

21-Dec-2015 06:32:55

Quick find code: 309-310-364-65718108 Back to Top