Forums

Plushies!

Quick find code: 309-310-364-65718108

Raptor
Apr Member 2011

Raptor

Posts: 4,944 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rune Coins said :
This would devalue current plushies as they are rares.
No support.

READ FFS!!!!

Pippyspot said :
With the recent addition of the plushies, it would be great to have some come out in the store that we can purchase. Obviously, these would be different to the ones we currently have (so they keep their current value) and there could be all sorts of different ones such as other animals, mini slayer monsters, mini boss monsters, plushies relevant to certain holidays, and so on ^_^

Edit:

Rune Coins you should (buy and) use the title Grumpy Rune Coins, WHY? You don't read threads and no support every thread on this forums if it's a fun suggestion.
7th Year of Gold Premier Membership
2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019

23-Dec-2015 20:44:45 - Last edited on 23-Dec-2015 20:49:15 by Raptor

Rune Coins

Rune Coins

Posts: 162 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It would devalue rares either way if it's different item or not.
A black partyhat from solomons would devalue all partyhats in game.

I read all threads in treasure hunter & solomons forums.
I think out these suggestions & I will not support any more plushies being brought into game unless they are also rares.
I would support another promotion of plushies on treasure hunter as long as they will be removed & are different than current ones.
I don't support being able to buy them at will on solomons.

Most people bought keys for these plushies because they knew they'd be removed for good.
If you didn't get these plushies, it's because you're hoping for them to be added to solomons.
I'm willing to say that more than half of players that support this didn't get penguin or mammoth.
Grumpy
Rune Coins
The Unsupporting

23-Dec-2015 21:59:19 - Last edited on 23-Dec-2015 22:04:19 by Rune Coins

Raptor
Apr Member 2011

Raptor

Posts: 4,944 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rune Coins said :

I think out these suggestions & I will not support any more plushies being brought into game unless they are also rares.
I would support another promotion of plushies on treasure hunter as long as they will be removed & are different than current ones.

Most people bought keys for these plushies because they knew they'd be removed for good.
If you didn't get these plushies, it's because you're hoping for them to be added to solomons.
I'm willing to say that more than half of players that support this didn't get penguin or mammoth.

You know your choice of words is kind of lacking.

You would've known by now the word "rare" is meaningless in this game, you (and everybody else even Jagex) can better use the word "Limited edition" or "Exclusive" plushies rather than rares.
7th Year of Gold Premier Membership
2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019

25-Dec-2015 10:12:45 - Last edited on 25-Dec-2015 10:52:48 by Raptor

Momoh
Dec Member 2020

Momoh

Posts: 144 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rune Coins said :

I got both, still supporting. All in all who care? If everyone can buy what they want from solomon it will bring more money to jagex, therefor, more update. In any case, bringing any new colored "party hat" in treasure hunter wont make any of the current one to lower in price, discontinued item remains limited.
~Best regards Babycat~
~~

25-Dec-2015 18:22:25

Nead
Sep Member 2012

Nead

Posts: 20,472 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Valoyrn said :
Also what is this complete BS about "Devaluing" the plushies..? They don't even have a value.. FFS

:P Just more ME and ONLY ME want this because I deserve it banter, as usual.

I can support more beanie babies, as well. I mean, this game already has ponies now. 2016 ETA for Barbie Dream House and a Tickle Me Elmo. Thanks in advance, Jagex.

- Ornery Onions -
Prioritizing inclusion, friendliness and offering a helping hand to those that need it.

05-Jan-2016 22:04:04

Quick find code: 309-310-364-65718108 Back to Top