Forums

Retro armour & Wapeons

Quick find code: 309-310-114-66004217

Viceax

Viceax

Posts: 130 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dear Jagex,

I think you've noticed that there are alot of people on the forums asking for retro pre-armour rework armour.

We the player base would like to see all of the old armour back it can be the same way as the skill cape that you can toggle it to old & New. It can be bought with loyality points or maybe even with runecoins i would personally buy it with runecoins if that was possible since i always struggle with my loyality points amount.

I know that maybe asking this via the reddit works better but i've tried it a couple of times already and my post arent comming trough so im doing this on the forums.

Those items are really icon to the game we started our journey with them i dont see why it would be a issue it is only appereance just for the nostalgic feelings.

i think that i speak for the most of us that we would like for example those items added as retro cosmetic.

Retro Dragon claws

Retro Slayer helmet

Retro Helm of Neitzinot

Retro god rune armour

Retro Dragon med helmet

Retro dragon weaponary.

Thank you for reading this.
Give us our retro overrides back!

10-Apr-2018 23:53:46 - Last edited on 11-Apr-2018 00:00:54 by Viceax

Viceax

Viceax

Posts: 130 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I dont lile the new armours and we just want our runescape back. We never agreed on this armour rework it is only cosmetic it doesnt hurt you you only make other happy with those retro armour en weapons Ghazgkull said :
I'm sick of looking at retro items in RS3. If there were a few items added as retro it wouldn't be so bad but there's a butt load and they lost their novelty ages ago.
Give us our retro overrides back!

11-Apr-2018 16:00:04

Ghazgkull

Ghazgkull

Posts: 9,600 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Viceax said :
I dont lile the new armours and we just want our runescape back. We never agreed on this armour rework it is only cosmetic it doesnt hurt you you only make other happy with those retro armour en weapons Ghazgkull said :
I'm sick of looking at retro items in RS3. If there were a few items added as retro it wouldn't be so bad but there's a butt load and they lost their novelty ages ago.

Play old school. That sounds like your runescape.
WAAAGH!!!

17-Apr-2018 12:16:53

Lisaa
Jun Member 2014

Lisaa

Posts: 7,018 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I believe at some point within the past few months the graphics team were taking feedback from people regarding armors, and the consensus they drew from it was people wanted the armors redesigned to have a more retro appeal to them while still retaining the quality of work of new armor designs. I'm not sure if this is being worked on or how high on their priority list it is though.

That said, I'll support any idea which adds retro items as overrides back into the game.

I'd also like to suggest retro bronze-rune weaponry, and retro d'hides =)
@Lisaa_RS - Followed by @Runescape
FashionScapers - a 9000+ Member Discord Community | https://discord.gg/fashionscape

17-Apr-2018 19:00:59

Quick find code: 309-310-114-66004217 Back to Top