Forums

First Official RS Live Stream!

Quick find code: 294-295-67-63966106

Balustan

Balustan

Posts: 19,291 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
That wasn't a quest it was a shambles breaking the previous 2 quests in the series. As a quester you wouldn't know this. Also if you read some of my earlier posts in this thread you will see a number of reasons questers have been mistreated. Also the quests this year have generally been devoid of lore since February and the gameplay or difficulty hasn't been particularly good either.
I am hoping with the 2 quests this month (I did a backtake like wait did they say 2?) will give us some love but at least let us have some compensation in a disasterous year for us so far.
Lewis
|
Quester
|
Scottish

29-Aug-2012 18:48:01

Balustan

Balustan

Posts: 19,291 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
^ You are correct there.
@Mod Osborne can we expect deeper character development in future instead of just constant new characters?
Will the timeline ever move at a more realistic pace where it is not always the year 169 and we became masters of every skill in a year and did every quest in a year too?
The lore is very simpified in some places do you see it becomming more complex?
Ever though about having lore delivered in more media because obviously the game can't have everything? For example ever thought about creating a book of Cain for Runescape?
What is the continent we currently play on called?
Lewis
|
Quester
|
Scottish

29-Aug-2012 19:05:34

Davidzx
Jul Member 2022

Davidzx

Posts: 633 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have a question for the narrative guy:
Q: when will the Eastern lands be released?
You've hinted them within a couple of quests and you released the Soloman's general store items related to the "Eastern lands".
when will you ever bring out "China"?
For good measures no less!

29-Aug-2012 19:17:29 - Last edited on 29-Aug-2012 19:20:14 by Davidzx

Jure310

Jure310

Posts: 404 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi I have quite a lot of questions about quests and lore and if u would be kind enough to answer atleast a few of them i would be over the moon :)
1. Do you guys even know who Nomads master will be since it can't be Lucien (since ROTM)?
2. What are you planing to do with the runecrafting lore since it is currently broken?
3. will we ever see the continuation of the monkey madness storyline?
4. Do you think there is a chance that any big storyline will be compleated by the end of next year since you keep on postponing them
5. can you shed some light on the confirmed storyline which will cover the return of gods to runescape
6. I would also like to know if u can spare any detaqils to the dungeoneering finale, because i heard it will feature a trip to the future

Ty and sry for the long post

29-Aug-2012 19:18:01

Spartae

Spartae

Posts: 5,624 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I would love to see Osbourne's opinions on the Roleplay community, seeing as we're perhaps the most lore-loving, lore-savvy community in Runescape (or close to it!).
A few personal questions I'd like adddressed:
1) Clarification between the books and game- Different people have passed the books off as canon or not, and some of the implications therein confuse us lore enthusiasts as to the true nature of certain bits of lore.
2) Can we get a more comprehensive view of what can and cannot be a half-breed? This question may seem silly, but the ramifications of it for our lovely little community are quite integral.
3) Is there any way we, the players, can spread appreciation and interest in Runescape's lore, to help devs feel like it's worth building into something more complex and intricate? I would love to imagine Roleplay would be the solution, but the RP community doesn't get the support necesarry to truly flourish and showcase the game's wonderful high fantasy setting, lore, and narrative.

29-Aug-2012 19:19:29

Quick find code: 294-295-67-63966106 Back to Top