Forums

RuneScape Merch Survey

Quick find code: 294-295-389-66033706

Reurix
May Member 2023

Reurix

Posts: 72 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Please consider impling plushies! Also if possible to have a clan mug with the clan name and several spots (let's say up to twenty or so) for clannie pics and names just like in this thread to the left of the posts.

09-Aug-2018 00:43:14

Rossmallo

Rossmallo

Posts: 2,654 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I must second Fallenin's suggestion. I've been wanting one of my character for years and would absolutely purchase one if I had the chance.
Fullblown non-playing lurker since 26/06/17. May come back if both the devs and the MTX team get their bloody act together.

09-Aug-2018 01:51:44

Final Feud
Apr Member 2014

Final Feud

Posts: 11,087 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cayleigh said :
Personal 3D Player Sculptures

Could you start selling
3D Models
of
player characters
, possibly character models gathered from the pictures taken at the Falador make-over mage picture tent?

I know this isn't related to the thread itself, although hearing there's a chance to have a say on the merch, I had to write this.

Please consider it!

I've wanted this for years! Would also love to have a small 3D model of the Helm of Trials!
Quest Cape Skill Requirements
The Official Guide Directory
~*~Road to MQC~*~

09-Aug-2018 02:12:06

Miagexy
Jan Member 2009

Miagexy

Posts: 590 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I love puzzles yep those 5k +++ and 3D architectures RuneScape Puzzles will be nice :D

for me anyway...

Yep the ones that come in a box with lots of very tiny pieces. I will love to get my hands on a few of them like RS Map and all Gielinor cities, quest scenes and dungeons with lots of beasts and amazing bosses.

I will decorate my dungeon walls with all of them...

Dreaming please don't wake me up... ^_^

Sweet dreams to you all today and always. :)

A RuneScape mouse pad will be great!!!

09-Aug-2018 02:39:32 - Last edited on 09-Aug-2018 02:45:11 by Miagexy

Blazen Light
Dec Member 2017

Blazen Light

Posts: 429 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Honestly! I think they should be given to both! I would happily pay for a mug and a mouse pad combo!

Do you think we can get a deal?

I do have another question, not pertaining to this specific forum. I was wondering what happened to the self-design pull-over hoodies you guys offered.

Just wondering.

Thanks again ,
Blaze! ;)
:D
Soli Deo Gloria
:D

09-Aug-2018 06:49:22

Quick find code: 294-295-389-66033706 Back to Top