Forums

Menaphos Gameplay Trailer

Quick find code: 294-295-368-65917099

Sethertons

Sethertons

Posts: 13 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
some one needs to put in a report button for peps who keeps crashing im probly goina get into trouble cuz i cursed some one and it was there fault ive been world all day and guy comes in with dpick and just goes over and takes my spot over and i cant do nothing about it cuz its legal i guess and its not right dudes name was masterdobby and im an active player all day everday and it would realy help i people would quit crashin people not right lots of people feel same way

29-Jun-2017 19:55:39

plz donate
Feb Member 2020

plz donate

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Help me plz

I have accidentally got runescape bonds instead of oldschool the support page said it can be resolved in 10 minutes. I have messaged them twice and waited in the rs3 bond screen like instructed.. for an hour no reply and no sign of help.... many hours later still no reply and can't find number/anyone to contact for help

01-Jul-2017 10:42:36

Pippyspot
Feb Member 2007

Pippyspot

Posts: 84,190 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
plz donate said :
Help me plz

I have accidentally got runescape bonds instead of oldschool the support page said it can be resolved in 10 minutes. I have messaged them twice and waited in the rs3 bond screen like instructed.. for an hour no reply and no sign of help.... many hours later still no reply and can't find number/anyone to contact for help

Hello
z420z
:)

Have a read through this and then click 'Contact Us' at the bottom to send in a ticket to payment support. If you've already done that, you'll just need to be patient for a response :)
´¨)
¸.
´
(¸.

02-Jul-2017 21:01:52

Quick find code: 294-295-368-65917099 Back to Top