Forums

Chronicle | Trials of Radimus

Quick find code: 294-295-362-65843795

Mauhur
Jun Member 2023

Mauhur

Posts: 861 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
eXmas said :
Not sure why this is on the front page and with a play button. Would prefer if you didn't advertise your card game over the front page.

Well, Jagex owns both games so they have the right to advertise them here. Better than the usual TH promos though.

Palidor said :
Not sure this is relevant to runescape? Maybe when playing your card game has in game benefits to runescape or it's integrated with runescape I'll check it out. For now I have no interest and not sure why this is taking up space. Boo!

It would be pretty cool to link the two games. However, Chronicle stands well by itself thank you very much. No need to attract people addicted to the completionist cape here.

20-Oct-2016 22:04:59

Dogy905
Jul Member 2006

Dogy905

Posts: 20 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
look no offence but if my runescape character is not going to be connected in any way to this game then i dont think it has a place on the front page. if you add runescape titles or somthing for playing chronicle then you have reason to put it here but otherwise i just dont care and i think many others feel the same. the first post regarding the creation of the game was fine but we dont want updates on it. if we did we would get the news from playing that game instead.

pls keep runescape front page about runescape.

21-Oct-2016 00:27:14

Fredeus
Jul Member 2011

Fredeus

Posts: 461 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Denlim Wolf said :
ARCANISTS IS BETTER; FIX THAT GAME BEFORE MAKING CRAPPY GAMES LIKE THIS.

I almost agree here. Arcanists > Chronicles definately, but Chronicles is actually pretty good .

Seriously though, please revive Arcanists Jagex!

21-Oct-2016 09:16:36

Crow Crimson

Crow Crimson

Posts: 508 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Radimus's card effect was blanked out on the Chronicle website. I think it was supposed to be kept a surprise. Woops. The legendary creators have been long gone from this world. When they return, they'll be surprised and angered of their creations' new sapience. Meanwhile, the world's most elite, summoned to be its guardians, have abandoned their purpose and intend to plunge the world into chaos. -- Bionicle or RS?

22-Oct-2016 02:59:00

Quick find code: 294-295-362-65843795 Back to Top