Forums

Chronicle Open Beta | March 23

Quick find code: 294-295-340-65750880

Slave

Slave

Posts: 749 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Having played the closed beta, I really enjoyed this game. It was similar to some games I've played before, but nonetheless it was very fun and I've recommended it to a few of my friends :p . Will definitely give it another go after we get reset :)
#Taemtypo
-
Friends
-
Games
-
Love
-

Just kidding ;)

18-Feb-2016 06:55:33

Not Fear

Not Fear

Posts: 26 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm read the title and I'm not going to read the rest. this sounds pretty lame..... what so you have unescape 9 coming out in the fall too?

you have like 8 versions of runescape i don't understand it... I'm pretty sure the point of a mmor** is multiplayer. thats what the first M stands for. meaning there are multiple players on your world to trade and kill.

so what are you going to create a runescape for every 2 years now and a skiller only version? might as well make 46 runescapes you already have like 7 versions i can't find anyone in game anymore?

bad update. gf jagex
fdsa

19-Feb-2016 07:03:42

Not Fear

Not Fear

Posts: 26 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
do me a favor and put your efforts into one game. runescape 1. that is the one i choose to pay to play from time to time.... and i don't even call it 3. i don't even look at 07 or classic or dark or god i really don't know how many there are. ? O_o fdsa

19-Feb-2016 07:06:54

Mauhur
Jun Member 2023

Mauhur

Posts: 861 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sir Matej5 said :
I must say I really enjoyed playing the closed beta (I even defeated Mod Merchant once tho :P ).

But I don't like it in what direction it's going... As I'm F2P kind of guy I probably won't play it when it comes out fully because it will turn in pay to win kind of game, when you'll be able to buy card packs for real money.

That's the only thing that is bothering me.

The game play itself is kinda awesome! Great idea, good graphics... Everything is prety nice :)

Good luck with improvements!

I too have played the closed beta. It would be a shame for Jagex to go the pay to win path. However, keep in mind this is a card game. Paying real money for cards is the only viable way for this game to succeed. A monthly membership structure would fail because there is no guarantee people would buy in at this point. Also, why bother paying for membership if the free game is just as fun?

20-Feb-2016 01:07:11

Mauhur
Jun Member 2023

Mauhur

Posts: 861 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fosbinder said :
Still no story mode?? :(

You pvp guys need to show some love to the casuals as well as the competitive ..

Well, a story mode would be inappropriate at this juncture. If the game itself is broken in any way then story mode would be ruined. Closed beta was for ironing out details and setting the game's path. Open beta should be used for refining the game until it is ready for a full release.

20-Feb-2016 01:09:32

Quick find code: 294-295-340-65750880 Back to Top