Forums

RuneScape Rewind & more!

Quick find code: 294-295-314-65423155

King Smildas
Nov Member 2023

King Smildas

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Please can any moderator help me? :( My acc get scammed and robbed and i need help with changing my ********, if i want to recieve an email, i dont get any....-_- why? Idk how to change my pass...please help me, i dont want lose my stuff again ... :(

03-Sep-2014 23:30:00

King Smildas
Nov Member 2023

King Smildas

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Please can any moderator help me? :( My acc get scammed and robbed and i need help with changing my ********, if i want to recieve an email, i dont get any....-_- why? Idk how to change my pass...please help me, i dont want lose my stuff again ... :(

03-Sep-2014 23:30:34

The contents of this message have been hidden.

06-Sep-2014 21:23:13

Goldenslicer

Goldenslicer

Posts: 13 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey all!

I've been looking through the forum for a while and have been trying to find a topic that's the most related to my issue. I decided this is the one.

I haven't played Runescape for a while. Two to three years, to be exact, and in that time so much has changed. I can barely recognize the game anymore. And I think that's a good thing. I love it when there's new content. Except, I was a fairly high level player when I left off and now, I'm being thrust into a world I don't know how to navigate.

Basically, I'm asking for a way to reset my account progress. I want a fresh start, without needing to create a new account. Is this possible? Was this issue discussed somewhere else? If so, please link.

Thank you all

08-Sep-2014 04:40:22

Oops325

Oops325

Posts: 15 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
yo u guys havent done ****... ur fake as ****... learn to ****n fix ur game from scammers.. when somebody legitly goes to dueling arena after skilling all day people wont stake fair only will scam until u have no more money and probably log in on another accuont o scam u again.... i shoudl have billinos i have warned uguys to get my money but ustill want to scam me after hard long work of making mithril bars ihad 1173 and i made 600k off selilng some of them then i goto the dueling arena to stake an even stake but to only find nobody there because they dont want my beast acc making money because i am the best staker there an du guys have treated me bias i have videos.... i should have won huge staked but i died wwith hp and ud ont pay me but but io nly get scammed but times i have fought someobdy 10 less rnge lvls and no defence lvls as a high 48 defence and i lost by almost fullhp
u guys owe my character over max cash u guys are a fake nonprofit organixation and u allow these streamers havetheir buddies cheat people all day....... people log into neew accoutns bugging me trying to tease me constintly because i had won 80 1h pbattles outa my 120 battles on my main and people know me.... i am alot better then everybody here i should have won over 20billion easly u guys have a fake program and it ilwl get fixed even if i got to take over jagex and own it my self i have full respect to people but they are only rude.... all people want to do is start stuff...ive seen people with moelesster names as in child moelesster a year or two back and u let him sit there and scam all day everyday..... but yet when an even battle comes i wont get a stake and he trys to flaunt it in my face.... i have never disrespected anybody but haveloged in afterhard work to only get tested constintly when having full respect and no intent on stealing somebodies stuff if it is a stake... it says item scamming is not against the rules and but yet even jagex

02-Jan-2015 05:22:24

Quick find code: 294-295-314-65423155 Back to Top