Forums

Premier Club Entry Ending Soon Thread is locked

Quick find code: 294-295-307-65281299

Mod William

Mod William

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user

Premier Club Closing

Joining the Premier Club grants you months of membership, stacks of Loyalty Points, exclusive pets, VIP world access and so much more - take a look here for full details!

Grab a gold, silver or bronze package and ensure you don’t miss out on anything in 2014, but act quickly – entry closes at 23:59 GMT on Sunday February 2nd .

Premier Club membership is available for purchase by clicking here , or by redeeming Bonds. Simply right-click your Bonds in-game and select 'redeem' to get your Premier Club package of choice.

Act quickly, because after 23:59 GMT on Sunday 2nd of February, the Premier Club will be closed for another year – don’t miss out!

The RuneScape Team

29-Jan-2014 17:03:59

Cody Slays
Dec Member 2011

Cody Slays

Posts: 978 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Still undecided if I'll be getting this.

If anybody with premium wants to be helpful and say as to why they got theirs.

Please explain it to me :)

EDIT: Never mind with the thought of bringing back old combat to the main game and having them think they can and will co exist is just plain dumb, it also has made me think about the package. I will not be buying it now due to the fact they don't know what they really want. Ugh

EDIT2: I don't know if I want it I have been thinking about it ever since it was announced. But Idk if its worth purchasing, knowing that last years was 10 bucks cheaper. This is a tough decision, Maybe the new 'legacy mode' will be good maybe it wont, I just don't know. :/
Slay is Love, Slay is Life.

I stream my adventures on Twitch @ iTzCodes. Feel free to join in! :)

29-Jan-2014 17:13:59 - Last edited on 31-Jan-2014 18:50:06 by Cody Slays

Nox_Animus

Nox_Animus

Posts: 556 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cody Slays said :

In spite of the fact that I didn't find it to be as good a deal as last year's premium promotion, I still feel that overall the package is worth it. From purely a monetary view it works out at pretty much the same price for me per month, but I get the extra 365 spins over the course of the year (these are valued at more than £70 if bought directly, I believe).

But even disregarding the financial side, I love to get the insider scoop on new content, so the Q&A sessions with JMods was what really sold the package to me this year. That, and the extra world to play in. Also, I am unable (or maybe just unwilling) to purchase game cards for the promotion items, which I also really like to collect, so to me it makes sense to guarantee getting them all with one payment at the start of the year. And the bonus loyalty points for unlocking more auras/cosmetics is a treat too.

On the other hand, I would have preferred a unique cosmetic override rather than a pair of winged pig followers, and I generally chose not to display the "VIP badge". Also, I would rather have received RuneCoins as well as or instead of loyalty points, as last year offered, but eh, can't win 'em all.

Ultimately, it's up to you though - people can only give their opinions. You have the facts of what you'll be getting if you pay for a year up front. Some people think it's worth it; others don't.
*•.,¸¸¸,.•*°*•
Nox
•*°*•.,¸¸¸,.•*

Looking for a clan? Maybe
Rekindled Spirits
is right for you!

29-Jan-2014 17:26:11

flboy1313
Oct Member 2023

flboy1313

Posts: 689 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cody Slays said :

free 12 month membership with in-game money!

That is why I bought it :P

29-Jan-2014 17:40:22 - Last edited on 29-Jan-2014 17:41:08 by flboy1313

War tortoise
Sep Member 2011

War tortoise

Posts: 9,487 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cody Slays said :

I got it because I collect pets, and it has 2 that are exclusive to it.

I got it because I still use loyalty points quite often sometimes. (or at least it looks like it.

I also got it because 2014's promo items are included, and I normally go out and get a card for runecoins to get a promo item I want. I went out to the store every time this last year even though I was a gold member of last year too for the promo items and to get some RC's. I don't mind as much that golds get them now from both packages, because I can say that getting a bloodpouncer/skypouncer/arua armour when they first came out is totally worth it.

EDIT: Also got it incase they remove super rares again, because I want the SoF pets badly!
Lost Woods numba 1, (NOT EE, Those scrubs are liars ;p)

*~War Tortoise

29-Jan-2014 17:55:37 - Last edited on 29-Jan-2014 17:56:33 by War tortoise

Cody Slays
Dec Member 2011

Cody Slays

Posts: 978 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nox_Animus said :
Cody Slays said :

In spite of the fact that I didn't find it to be as good a deal as last year's premium promotion, I still feel that overall the package is worth it. From purely a monetary view it works out at pretty much the same price for me per month, but I get the extra 365 spins over the course of the year (these are valued at more than £70 if bought directly, I believe).

But even disregarding the financial side, I love to get the insider scoop on new content, so the Q&A sessions with JMods was what really sold the package to me this year. That, and the extra world to play in. Also, I am unable (or maybe just unwilling) to purchase game cards for the promotion items, which I also really like to collect, so to me it makes sense to guarantee getting them all with one payment at the start of the year. And the bonus loyalty points for unlocking more auras/cosmetics is a treat too.

On the other hand, I would have preferred a unique cosmetic override rather than a pair of winged pig followers, and I generally chose not to display the "VIP badge". Also, I would rather have received RuneCoins as well as or instead of loyalty points, as last year offered, but eh, can't win 'em all.

Ultimately, it's up to you though - people can only give their opinions. You have the facts of what you'll be getting if you pay for a year up front. Some people think it's worth it; others don't.

That was quite the response, Thank you! :)

And If i had the in game money to buy it flboy, I would :P But sadly I'am not a very wealthy Rs Player :|

But thanks again for the response. :)
Slay is Love, Slay is Life.

I stream my adventures on Twitch @ iTzCodes. Feel free to join in! :)

29-Jan-2014 18:05:09

Raptor
Apr Member 2011

Raptor

Posts: 4,944 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What will happen if you buy the gold premier 2 times???

Do you get another 150k LP and a extra spin so you get 4 spins a day or does it only gives you a extra year of membership???
7th Year of Gold Premier Membership
2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019

29-Jan-2014 18:10:08 - Last edited on 29-Jan-2014 18:12:51 by Raptor

Quick find code: 294-295-307-65281299 Back to Top