Forums

Super September is coming!

Quick find code: 294-295-275-65140882

Vampire VvvV

Vampire VvvV

Posts: 550 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
btw the challenges are too easy.

These are not some of the harder tasks. Dancing around 10 other people that are dancing is going to be a pain in the butt. I hate it when they make relying on others to cooperate to receive my reward. Like some of the tasks for comp cape, require you to play dead content that no one plays..

02-Sep-2013 23:21:57

Sg1fannz

Sg1fannz

Posts: 1,012 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have played since mid 2004 and been a member for almost all that time so been part of the loyalty program since it started and due to Fathers day being on Sept 1 in New Zealand and being away and work commitments I managed to miss the first days event. I didn't even know the event was on til the second day.

TBH I don't care about the fancy outfit but rather disappointed about the loyalty points as after missing the first day, there is no way I can do the 30 days now and get them.

Oh well such is life I guess :(

02-Sep-2013 23:54:46

npc paz 1500

npc paz 1500

Posts: 108 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The hype of the outfits is backfiring. There are too many and not enough storage space.
It seems that Super September is just a way to get people to play content that they may not really want to play (So far, divination and RS 3 Battle of Lumbridge).
I started the new skill yesterday and made the portents for the first challenge, because I would have started the skill eventually. My short term goal was to get an 80+ milestone cape, which the new skill messed up. I feel confident that the really loyal players are only doing the second most boring skill in rs because they want their comp capes back.
I really do not want to fight the Gielenor gods' battle. It seems to be just another way to do easy skilling to obtain more outfits and weapons (similar to runespan that gives outfits and staffs instead of runes). So I'm done on day 2. I renounce the outfits, emotes, shields, weapons, and loyalty point rewards.
But I was really done after the "Monkey on Your Back" madness over a year ago when it became clear that Jagex was mocking the players and just milking the rl money out of rs outfit addicts. Many of the new quests seem to mock us, too. (Bacon, Phillip Carnillian, etc). I resent that.
I have been strong enough to not spend rl money on spins or rune coins. I maintain membership to improve the return on the loyalty points, I optimize earned spins (vary the skills, complete quests and daily challenges, do the featured D&D and subject myself to bad advertising -yes Chevron Delo- I remember it and won't buy it, same with Asics). Out of all the outfits presented on the SoF, I was able to obtain 3 sets from daily and earned spins alone (ramokee, dragon ceremonial, artisans). I am sad to say I completed the summoning outfit after buying 210 spirit wolf blood from a player to convert the wolf parts. The sad part is that I didn't check to see how he obtained the blood. I possibly contributed to his rl spending to support his rs greed.
I regret that.
:@

03-Sep-2013 00:47:06

Bunny Mother

Bunny Mother

Posts: 1,083 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i went to w2 ge right after spin reset to find crowd that was dancing and got it done in couple mins but it might be harder to do later when most ppl are done it and doesnt bother dancing so much...this kind challenges is always best to do right after they become avaliable. Treasure Hunter rares discussion FC:
Th Rares Pc

03-Sep-2013 01:54:50

Hugot

Hugot

Posts: 50 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I also missed the first day because i didn't know that the event was already active and now i cant get the best reward (i am not the only one complaining about this so i think it was jagex fault)... And i also feel very annoyed that people like me that have been saving their loyalty points so hardly to get any good rewards, and being loyal to this game are now being slapped in the face because jagex decides to give a ridiculous amount of LOYALTY points just for doing some daily tasks. This just shows that being LOYAL means nothing to jagex (It seems like jagex don't even know what means "loyalty&quot ;) . By the way, i don't care about the outfit.

And yes, I am mad.
Have a nice day.

P.S: Sorry if my english is not the best, i was just trying to explain what i feel about this event.

03-Sep-2013 02:58:35 - Last edited on 03-Sep-2013 03:10:39 by Hugot

Quick find code: 294-295-275-65140882 Back to Top