Forums

Adventurer's XP Aplenty!

Quick find code: 294-295-27-63844967

Descartes

Descartes

Posts: 763 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Now every other update Jagex pushes out features the extremely cringeworthy grin of Yelps, who pretty much scams people out of leisure, and I am tired of this montage of silliness. Clean up your mess and and at least make an effort to listen to your player base, Jagex. :(
Cogito ergo sum.

01-Jul-2012 17:00:05 - Last edited on 01-Jul-2012 17:03:39 by Descartes

William Witt
Aug Member 2023

William Witt

Posts: 12,465 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*The following post is humorous roleplaying, speaking as a Temple Knight/Knight of Falador, based on similar utterances in the chat of the clan to which I belong, The Scrying Pool. I often identify as a Temple Knight. This is not an indication of genuine outrage at or hatred towards this specific update.*
Thanks to Jagex, Ozan just stole the entire treasury of Asgarnia to buy spins!
Thanks a lot, Jagex! We just had to disband the Imperial Guard and sell off all of our white equipment!
And now we don't even have the money to *catch* Ozan! What are we supposed to do now?
And how did he even *do it so quickly*?
Oh, and now that we've disbanded the Imperial Guard, *we* have to defend against the trolls! How are we supposed to do that with no equipment?
Thanks a lot, Jagex. I hear Sir Vyvin's working on a thread to complain about this. You can expect several hundred supporters on that!
The Asgarnian ale must flow.

01-Jul-2012 17:02:13

Galahad Sir
Feb Member 2006

Galahad Sir

Posts: 4,594 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
For crying out loud Jagex!
Look, if spins sales are falling, can't you take the hint?
We don't want bought xp in Runescape!
You know the xp is the thing that most upset all the players, and you do this? Make the worst thing about it worse still?
Stop going against your former principles, stop giving us exactly what we've said we don't want.
If you can't sell enough spins it's not because the rewards aren't good enough, it's because bought spins are wrong and people who play Runescape don't want them in our game.
Get that through your thick skulls!
And when you don't have all your developers and artists working around the clock to make sure your stupid, stupid, stupid SoF updates come out on time, every time, maybe they'd have time to get Optimus working (promised in March) and fix the things in the game that are actually broken and need work!
Mod Rathe for CEO, down with IVP and their patsies.

01-Jul-2012 17:03:50

Quick find code: 294-295-27-63844967 Back to Top