Forums

BTS 67: Value of Loyalty

Quick find code: 294-295-209-65136647

Romantic
Jun Member 2006

Romantic

Posts: 4,127 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have no problem with the prices being "too high." Jagex still needs to make money and merging the soloman's and loyalty shop is something the majority of the community wanted. I have many friends who wanted outfits but couldn't afford to spend the extra money on cosmetics - now they will be able to. Jagex didn't intend for this to replace microtransactions but instead give another option to make it more fair.

Also, you have to remember that they will be boosting the amount of loyalty points per month, we don't get penalitized for a break in membership (great job by the way!) and you get even MORE bonus points for being a member longer than a year.

23-Aug-2013 19:18:37

Huknar
Jan Member 2016

Huknar

Posts: 1,827 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Over half of the items. Hmph. I am really concerned that none of the outfits will be buyable with loyalty. Come on Jagex, you have the opportunity to make this wrong right. Don't ruin this with greed again.

The prices look awful too. It looks to me that for those who have saved up points prior will not be able to buy very much or anything at all.

23-Aug-2013 19:22:09 - Last edited on 23-Aug-2013 19:23:14 by Huknar

Dalia

Dalia

Posts: 6,728 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Let's keep the rioting gear in the shed until we find out exactly how much LP we will be getting, shall we? :)

Ha ha, agreed! But I might have to go get my pitchfork from Botany Bay!

~Sacornus the acorn

23-Aug-2013 19:30:53

Huknar
Jan Member 2016

Huknar

Posts: 1,827 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Why are only half the things purchasable with loyalty points? Come on Jagex.

Knowing Jagex, that half is actually counting the new store. So half of the new store is purchasable. Not half of solomon's store. Meaning, that we get to buy about five of solomon's items with loyalty points hah.

23-Aug-2013 19:31:42

Quick find code: 294-295-209-65136647 Back to Top