Forums

Battle Armour

Quick find code: 294-295-205-65123665

Mod William

Mod William

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user

Battle Armour

Represent your faction in the Battle of Lumbridge with eight new sets of Battle Armour.

Greetings, adventurer.

The Battle of Lumbridge has begun and sides have been chosen. Whichever faction you have chosen, you’ll want to fly your flag proudly, and my latest release is unveiled with this in mind. I present to you Battle Armour .

Resplendent yet sturdy, the Colossus Armour speaks volumes of its wearers’ dedication to their cause. Titan Armour conjures up images of bravery, valour and spirit – all in a protective shell of metal, of course.

The Behemoth Armour sports razor-sharp edges and deadly spikes for the utmost level of intimidation, while those searching for an imposing, battering-ram quality in their armour might opt for the Beast Armour .

Each armour set consists of overrides for the helm, body, legs, gloves and boots. The Colossus and Behemoth sets also come with a cape override.

No matter which side you fight for, all of this fantastic armour is also available as Veteran sets. Battle-worn and marked with the scars of war, these versions are for those who prefer a more combat-hardened look.

All eight sets of armour are available from my store now, so please do drop in at your earliest convenience. If you wish to purchase additional RuneCoins, you can do so here or by clicking 'Buy RuneCoins' inside my store.

Until next time.

Solomon

The free item for members is currently the Parasol 2h Sword

22-Jul-2013 16:11:59

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nice ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

22-Jul-2013 18:40:36

Lego Miester
Nov Member 2023

Lego Miester

Posts: 35,339 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There's this big-ass banner insisting I like you on facebook in order to see even half of the post.

How about no? :@ What an awful addition, I hope it's a bug.

Also eight whole full outfits?! Jesus, guys! Meanwhile I'm sitting here trying to make due with the one top I got from The World Wakes. Gee, I wonder if there's favoritism going on here...

You're lucky this is some damn good slop, or I'd have left for another sty by now.
Headcanon Haven, where everything is made up and the points don't matter.
OSRS Lore: Xeric
Slepe Tight - Slepe Lore

22-Jul-2013 18:41:19

Dalia

Dalia

Posts: 6,728 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I did a facepalm when I looked at all of the sets.

The visual differences between the sets is minimal at best. Your basically looking at price differences. On top of that, we already have Saradomin and Zamorak armors! God robes anyone?

It's extremely redundant.

I can't see the female versions yet, but the armors look blocky and lack detail. A while back I was one of the players requesting Jagex to make actual armors. I gotta say now- please stop making armors and switch back to making clothing like outfits.

It is disappointing that we get so many more releases of outfits and animations and not pets. We didn't have a pet for 3-4 months then we just get one. Why haven't we seen multiple pet releases like we see with outfits?

Don't even get me started on how much more the SOF is releasing as opposed to the store.

Well I hope next month we at least get a new pet from the store.

~Sacornus the acorn

22-Jul-2013 19:39:29 - Last edited on 22-Jul-2013 19:47:26 by Dalia

Quick find code: 294-295-205-65123665 Back to Top