Forums

The Crucible

Quick find code: 294-295-20-63804100

maul a thon

maul a thon

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
another ******* AWFUL update.... im 92cb, risking about 200k, and i have to pay a fee of 395k....then you put me up against a level 112..... 20combat levles higher? sounds pretty fair to me. GG 1m in about 5mins, keep it up ***ex, you're pretty good at ******* off the ones who ******* pay you.

21-Jun-2012 15:01:43

Carlshane
Jan Member 2014

Carlshane

Posts: 686 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
All you dimwitted 13 year old morons are the joke here. With the combat levels fighting they are obviously referring to when the combat update comes out. It's simple if you don't like a piece of content DON'T PLAY IT!!!! RuneScape is unique in that you can actually choose other things to go and do.

21-Jun-2012 23:08:01

[#6K0V6ZTJA]

[#6K0V6ZTJA]

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This is completely pitiful. I am level 74 and i get paired with a level 93 i lose 150k and full rune in 30 secconds. I fully understood that its a dangerous d&d but it also told me that I would be paired with a player of equal level. Jagex you owe everyone who got screwed like this an appology and reimbursement. This seems like it was put together lasily and without thought. The Crucible is a joke!

23-Jun-2012 08:49:07

Pat Man

Pat Man

Posts: 1,744 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey, i wanted to give some advice to the game developers, i was playing in the crucible, and was thinking, why not add different arenas like the clan wars options, u should be able to enter an arena specified for ur lvls as in the old bounty hunter arena had 3 caves =)
that will mostly solve the probelms stated above about the level difference =)
as for different rules! there could be many players like myself who would want to face someone without full gano/divine and no chance of dieing unless they dc lol.
was kinda hoping u would bring some challange to the area, as in some more danger seeing as u can exit the crucible so easy... i know the fee is suposed to work against that but i just dont feel that to many care about giving up 50k ;)
all in all its a good idea but simply needs more tought and development.
I also encourage other players on this thread to give feed back on what they didnt like, and try to give a solution rather then just complaining, there is no way to get the game content u want by not communicating with jagex, after all they controll the game we love and hate from time to time ;)
So Jagex please work on this update and make ajustments =)
§ Pat Man §

24-Jun-2012 19:58:07

Quick find code: 294-295-20-63804100 Back to Top