Forums

Podcast - Special Guests

Quick find code: 294-295-199-65079889

Mod Phoenix

Mod Phoenix

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user

RuneScape Podcast with Special Guests

The latest RuneScape podcast is available now to download ! In this one JMods got outnumbered by the community members! How did that turn out - and in whose favour? You’ll have to listen to our newest podcast on Podbean or iTunes to find out!

Enough teasing! It is now time to reveal our special guests’ identities. Say hi to Regicidal , the Video Guru and superb RuneScape rapper; Dardan , the very first Vorago killer; Ryan from RuneScape Wiki; and Nathan from RuneZone. Joining them behind the microphone are Mods Phoenix , Sushi Pi and Jane . Every RuneScape fan and everyone who enjoys some good friendly banter should check out this one!

RuneScape Podcast Special Guests

You can find this and all of our previous podcasts on Podbean as well as iTunes .

Don’t forget to tune in next week for another session from the Above the Lore series with Mod Osborne , the RuneScape lore overlord, and his guests Mods Raven and Moltare . The topic will be one that many of us have been waiting for: The Story Behind The World Event . If you’d like to join in make sure you post your questions on forums or tweet with #runecast .

Mod Phoenix and the RuneScape Community Team

Edit: It may take a few hours until you'll be able to download the newest podcast from iTunes. In the meantime you can listen to it on our Pobean page.

20-Jul-2013 15:25:18 - Last edited on 20-Jul-2013 16:09:06 by Mod Phoenix

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ZEUS ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

20-Jul-2013 16:12:36

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Listening now ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

20-Jul-2013 16:12:45

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

I should have been invited though tbh ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

20-Jul-2013 16:14:08

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Will edit my points that I found interesting in this post:

1: RuneZone again, what a surprise...

2: How awkward is that saying about favourite mods when the ones picked aren't the ones in the room, lmao

3: More awkward laughs on the topic of ages l

4: Good vorago discussion

5: More talk about the guests' accounts, I don't find this interesting as I want to hear things that affect ME as a listener

6: MORE Runezone, I feel like I'm beating a dead horse every time I say this but why are they favoured over every other fan site?

7: Self promotion, ughhh

8: Heavy breathing on the mic, ...

9: Good hosting by Phoenix

10: Must be like 10 minutes later and still self promotion going on

11: I personally don't like listening to what people like and dislike. I want to know about things that affect the listener, if I wanted to hear about these various people I would go to their youtube/twiter/whatever pages

12: God talk again, this has been done too much

13: Good talk about listening to players

14: Personal life talk? I don't want to know if someone likes walks in the woods lol

15: 'I would like to make an appearance' - Regicidal about runefest. To me that sounds like he's got a big ego

16: Do you have a special power? Damn, you must've been struggling for questions. This isn't even a RS podcast anymore

17: Nobody gave me a shout out? I even beat Regicidal in a rap battle and that doesn't warrant a shout out? There is proof on the HLF

18: Rap is pretty awkward, especially with taking out the swearing
Thats what I got from this

Overall, I think that the podcast was ok, Dardan made a good guest, the other 3 I'm not so sure about. However, I'm going to reinforce the point I always make to you guys.

You always favour certain people in the community, these people always seem to get special treatment/shoutouts in everything you do and I'd just like a bit of variety. There are other great RS players/video makers, not just the big well known ones!
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

20-Jul-2013 16:15:06 - Last edited on 20-Jul-2013 16:55:16 by Was Zeus

Quick find code: 294-295-199-65079889 Back to Top