Forums

Podcast - Special Guests

Quick find code: 294-295-199-65079889

Was N3R
Jul Member 2010

Was N3R

Posts: 1,130 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ryan M said :
How was my accent, I wonder? I haven't personally listened to it yet and from what I did say, the proper answer to super powers would have been: "No, I only setup network infrastructures and virtual machines." It was interesting to say the least. Also, out of those in that room, I would say that I'm the least known outside of the community I'm part of, and that would be the RuneScape Wiki and the chat channels associated with it.

Your accent was fine! even with all the different ones everyone should be able to understand. :P

21-Jul-2013 01:21:17

MatchaPirate
Feb Member 2023

MatchaPirate

Posts: 7,362 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Was Zeus said :
Will edit my points that I found interesting in this post:

1: RuneZone again, what a surprise...

2: How awkward is that saying about favourite mods when the ones picked aren't the ones in the room, lmao

3: More awkward laughs on the topic of ages l

4: Good vorago discussion

5: More talk about the guests' accounts, I don't find this interesting as I want to hear things that affect ME as a listener

6: MORE Runezone, I feel like I'm beating a dead horse every time I say this but why are they favoured over every other fan site?

7: Self promotion, ughhh

8: Heavy breathing on the mic, ...

9: Good hosting by Phoenix

10: Must be like 10 minutes later and still self promotion going on

11: I personally don't like listening to what people like and dislike. I want to know about things that affect the listener, if I wanted to hear about these various people I would go to their youtube/twiter/whatever pages

12: God talk again, this has been done too much

13: Good talk about listening to players

14: Personal life talk? I don't want to know if someone likes walks in the woods lol

15: 'I would like to make an appearance' - Regicidal about runefest. To me that sounds like he's got a big ego

16: Do you have a special power? Damn, you must've been struggling for questions. This isn't even a RS podcast anymore

17: Nobody gave me a shout out? I even beat Regicidal in a rap battle and that doesn't warrant a shout out? There is proof on the HLF

18: Rap is pretty awkward, especially with taking out the swearing
Thats what I got from this

Overall, I think that the podcast was ok, Dardan made a good guest, the other 3 I'm not so sure about. However, I'm going to reinforce the point I always make to you guys.

You always favour certain people in the community, these people always seem to get special treatment/shoutouts in everything you do and I'd just like a bit of variety. There are other great RS play

Brilliant summary

21-Jul-2013 06:03:42

catherby
Sep Member 2020

catherby

Posts: 1,132 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yeah I agree. What ever happened to Andrew and Paul Gower? They made RuneScape and after hearing of MechScape, StellarDawn, Transformers Universe... they're never heard from again?

They should be the forefront of the opening for RS3. Will they even be at RuneFest 2013 (since we didn't have 2012)?

21-Jul-2013 09:12:18

Kire667
Mar Member 2011

Kire667

Posts: 1,456 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Interesting guests. I guess we've found our new leads for the Runescape Youtube community - being we always see or hear about Regicidal and Dardan lately. But when it comes to clean rap why wouldn't we bring on xiElvenix and see how he fairs freestyle against Regicidal? Or pit up best kill time for Vorago between Dardan and Woox16?

21-Jul-2013 09:14:39

Sir NormAlot

Sir NormAlot

Posts: 24 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Really nice podcast, perhaps if you complainers stop crying for once and just let them do what they want, put yourself in the shoes of jagex and let's see how you do.

Complaints is all I see on the forums these days, pathetic, the game evolves and so should you!

21-Jul-2013 12:16:14

Quick find code: 294-295-199-65079889 Back to Top