Forums

RuneScape CM Podcast

Quick find code: 294-295-198-65069794

Mod Phoenix

Mod Phoenix

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
These are so fun to listen to and 100% on side with phoenix, armadyl will prevail! ^^ I can't wait to see the factions that spew out from the realms beyond onto the fragile lumbridge > :) must be such a grand job to work among such happy people :)

Hi BornToDesign ,

Armadyl FTW! All birds, ehm adventurers, unite! :P

16-Jul-2013 15:38:56

Mod Crow

Mod Crow

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
A Hill said :
I've never seen a portal in Lumbridge.. im here right now. don't see anything but the town.

Go to the farming patch behind the castle and head west. You should see a group of people crowding round a shimmering vortex of the unknown.

16-Jul-2013 16:57:09

VenomT10

VenomT10

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i want to know if there is any possibility that jagex could make the weapons old special attacks as the weapons own ultimate ability that you can only use if you have the weapon on. As in the specials/ultimates shouldnt be displayed in your abilities unless you wield a certain weapon.

16-Jul-2013 18:43:13

Lord Tharkon

Lord Tharkon

Posts: 3,122 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I like the Bacon idea.

The portal is near the HAM cave after all (also, bit of a loophole, the door of the HAM cave has a picture of an actual ham, even though ham did not exist yet).

So Battle for Lumbridge: Bacon vs. H.A.M.

Oh and Bandos seems to look a bit like a pig, so he could represent bacon, taking vengeance of what the H.A.M. did to the goblins.
The entire world is bragging about cookies and Jagex doesn't even know how to use them.

17-Jul-2013 21:02:59

[#8TISXV9FA]

[#8TISXV9FA]

Posts: 1,388 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
VenomT10 said :
i want to know if there is any possibility that jagex could make the weapons old special attacks as the weapons own ultimate ability that you can only use if you have the weapon on. As in the specials/ultimates shouldnt be displayed in your abilities unless you wield a certain weapon.

Worst idea ever, dclaw prod.

SAY "NO" TO MELEESCAPE!

18-Jul-2013 00:07:18

[#8TISXV9FA]

[#8TISXV9FA]

Posts: 1,388 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lord Tharkon said :
I like the Bacon idea.

The portal is near the HAM cave after all (also, bit of a loophole, the door of the HAM cave has a picture of an actual ham, even though ham did not exist yet).

So Battle for Lumbridge: Bacon vs. H.A.M.

Oh and Bandos seems to look a bit like a pig, so he could represent bacon, taking vengeance of what the H.A.M. did to the goblins.

Hire. This. Person. Immediately .

18-Jul-2013 00:08:36

Quick find code: 294-295-198-65069794 Back to Top