Forums

Above the Lore on iTunes

Quick find code: 294-295-196-65042030

Lilitia
Dec Member 2023

Lilitia

Posts: 107 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kiza said :
itunes is the modern up to date downloadable thing, if you want to stay in the loop & get all the info, then use it.. if you don't then thats the ****iquences, I don't see why people are complaining about having to use itunes... it's not like it's not trusted or anything, just people being too lazy to even bother I'd assume.

4k Words to type is time wasted that could've been used on updates, ty to all whiners/complainers for this time waste.

Srsly tho, quit whining**** community can never just be happy with what's been done.

Because iTunes is a horrible piece of clunky software which many users do not appreciate using, along with the fact to download an /MP3/ podcast you need to have the program and cannot just right click save as.

More-over, I am a linux user and I shouldn't need to trouble myself with emulating it.

However as a mod has already stated, they are available on podbean.

I would just like to say quit your whining about people not wanting to use iTunes. This is a place for feedback on the podcast and how the podcast is distributed. How do you think Jagex improve upon their features? They take feedback and clearly they knew some users might have an issue with iTunes.

01-Jul-2013 10:59:47

Nines

Nines

Posts: 527 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thronnos said :
iTunes. meh. I don't use a single apple product.
This.

But yeah I found it elsewhere, great listen. Loving these.

It would be great if you gents hosted these locally on your site as well. For those of us who'd rather not use iTunes so we don't have to search elsewhere (potentially unsafe) for them.

25-Jul-2013 15:55:44 - Last edited on 25-Jul-2013 15:57:41 by Nines

Mannixe

Mannixe

Posts: 1,519 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I prefer to use podbean personally, but I do love the podcasts, particularly Above the Lore because I'm a massive lorehound. It's good when you're grinding skills ingame and no one's on to keep you company. :)

Thank you!!

27-Jul-2013 18:05:08

Quick find code: 294-295-196-65042030 Back to Top