Forums

Community Round-Up 14/02

Quick find code: 294-295-149-64236592

Cuby Cup
Nov Member 2023

Cuby Cup

Posts: 64 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
That piece of fan art is amazing, honestly just amazing whoever made it... Jagex is there anyway I can get this in a wallpaper resolution but still HD? I really want that as my wallpaper so bad! (so so so excited for 2007 servers)

15-Feb-2013 05:37:41

Puoljumala
Sep Member 2006

Puoljumala

Posts: 1,134 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello, I just wanted to say that when I read news in the Runescape frontpage, all the news item items are 12 hours off. For example. when you released the latest poll (29th poll result, w00t) the page said it was added 12 hours ago.

Also, I cannot make new threads to any forums "Only members or qualifying free players may post on the Forums.".

15-Feb-2013 13:01:12

eviltome

eviltome

Posts: 176 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Why oh why are you talking about bringing back the old runescape? Im going to get a lot of hate for this but i do not care. 2007 Runescape was out dated in 2007 and now your talking about bringing it back in 2013? The elder scrolls online is round the corner not to mention Blizzards Titan. How long are Jagex going to be ridiculed by other gaming developers? I actually cannot believe that you are even considering going back to the way things were. If Runescape is going to survive it needs to move forward not 6 years back. I love Runescape and the eoc is exactly what was needed to bring the game up to date.

Creating a poll to bring back 2007 Runescape with the loss of our stats is the biggest mistake ever. The eoc was a step in the right direction, when all the people who hate change and want your game to stay in its stone age era vote for the old Runescape to come back this will result in a 6 year back peddle and i for one will not be playing. Actually it would be more accurate to say i should be extremely embarrassed to admit that in this day and age i am playing a game who's developers are scared to move into the future.

15-Feb-2013 13:22:00

Quick find code: 294-295-149-64236592 Back to Top