Forums

Free Festive Aura for Members

Quick find code: 294-295-103-64120489

BHS_Jenner

BHS_Jenner

Posts: 4,597 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
pathetic both, the update and you guys...
sell out much? not worth coming back, i guess i should just completely give up on you guys - coming to check the updates every now and then to see if old system was brought back...
best of luck with the future of rs, and transformers universe?

29-Nov-2012 18:22:37

Arataki ltto
Mar Member 2021

Arataki ltto

Posts: 5,032 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Calling it now...
SoF/SGS - Christmas Outfits/Items
- The Zarosian
-
Vyrelord
of Vamp**ium

"I will follow Vanescula till the end! Hissss!"
I lurk on twitter! @Vyrelord - Come say hi!

29-Nov-2012 18:25:10 - Last edited on 29-Nov-2012 18:25:31 by Arataki ltto

Moody Doom
Feb Member 2020

Moody Doom

Posts: 1,362 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What happened? Players started to cancel their membership so you try to get them back with some bonus Exp?
Cheap trick... Guess what, you can't buy me off with some Exp. Sad that you guys must do this crappy stuff to keep members interested in playing. Shows how much this game has gone down.
I've lost any remanining respect that I had left for you.
1/10 for December and this whole year.
" It is nice finding that place where you can just go and relax. "
^_^

29-Nov-2012 18:26:10

Fushigidane

Fushigidane

Posts: 1,001 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Don't get me wrong, while I have loved most of the updates that have come out lately, I'm starting to wonder if training is even worth the time anymore. I can train, but the next week a bonus exp, or bonus drops, or bonus cash or whatever comes along, making the training I did last week either worth half as much, or cheaper/faster if I had waited a week.
Also, I've trained a few skills to 99, and while I know with updates that come in the future, some of those skills will have even better or more fun ways to train, infact I'm not even upset that I missed out on powerfishing to 99 with the ability to drop fish via the action-bar(mainly because I made alot of money from banking mine anyway ;P), However, giving away bonus exp every month does degrade the training methods of old, as while new training methods are acceptable, extra exp -almost- every month is just overkill, I'm sorry Jagex, but I'm not a fan of massive exp gain in such a regular fashion.
One more note; I -will- be using the bonus exp, but that's normal, I wont be able to keep up with the rest of the players if I were to train without it.

29-Nov-2012 18:26:47

Oursoul

Oursoul

Posts: 663 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Disrupted
It not unrelated they did a special bts for next year just b4 Eoc and also gamer card items beter ones if you bought 3-6 months worth. Atm jagex hold a piece of sting with sparkle and you all say wow this is awesome. while in the end the game is dieing.
All boss items have dropped if you got 2x divine that would be equal to its old price if your lucky. But at the same time drive the price down even more making it pointless to even go to corp in the future. But because you paid for this weekend they made money but you helped to kill off this game.
same with loyalty points stay or lose out you stay while they put out updates no one even wanted. more bosses more items and more places unlocked were top contant wanted along with less boting no free trade which bought the bots back.

29-Nov-2012 18:29:18

Darrth Vader
Jan Member 2008

Darrth Vader

Posts: 923 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Both Mod Mark and Mod MMG should be fired and replaced with people that Will listen to the players. This just shows everyone how arrogant you 2 are****'d both of you liars.
MB: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite, CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X, GPU: Sapphire Nit*o RX 5700XT 8gb, RAM: G.Skill Trident RGB 3200Mhz, SSD: WD Blue 1tb main drive

29-Nov-2012 18:40:05

Transcendent

Transcendent

Posts: 35,372 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
How about some double Dungeoneering tokens to go with the double xp? I have 88 Dungeoneering because of all the bonus xp I keep getting but still can't afford Chaotics which are supposed to be available beginning at level 80 Dungeoneering.
I'd really like to be able to get chaotics before level 99 Dungeoneering, but with so much bonus xp I don't have close to enough tokens.
Hi.

29-Nov-2012 18:41:02

deadmau5 07
Dec Member 2023

deadmau5 07

Posts: 5,274 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
oh my god yay if I become a member I'll get my 99s in half the time@!@!@!
Fetch YES!@!!@@!@!@!
oh wait...
Selling exp...
Giving free exp (for those who are members either way)
hmmm...
(p.s. if my name still shows members under it, that is a glitch. I have canceled my members and it has run out. Flock Jagex)...into a corner then sick rabbid sheep on them!
The time is out of joint
O cursèd spite

29-Nov-2012 18:41:35

Quick find code: 294-295-103-64120489 Back to Top