Forums

Welcome to Dragons de lune

Quick find code: 290-291-938-65953492

Sweetbaby398
Sep Member 2006

Sweetbaby398

Posts: 632 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's Tuesday and time to announce the winners of the Resource Raffle. We only had 2 entries this week.
Our citadel is doing great. We are now working on T6 Citadel upgrade.
Thank you to everyone for capping and posting this week. Keep up the great work and we will be T6 in no time. =D

Here are the raffle winners for May 29- June 4

1st prize of 5 million gp is..............Icecreamer5
2nd prize of 3 million gp is.............Snuffy124
3rd prize of 2 million gp is..............

Congratulations to all our winners this week =D

Remember once you cap in the Citadel, post to our recruitment thread on forums (QFC: 290-291-938-65953490) to be entered into the Resource Raffle

Good luck everyone and happy capping

Sweetbaby398

P.S. If you see your name here and I haven't seen you in game please message me with in game name =D

P.S.S. If you were one of the winners last week and I some how missed seeing you in game please message me with in game name or message me in game
Sweetbaby398 - Owner

06-Jun-2018 05:48:10

DrGianPHDx

DrGianPHDx

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
In-Game Name? DrGianPHDx

F2P or P2P? F2P but will probably be P2P within the week

What is your combat and total levels? 70 CBL and 497 Total level. I understand these are a bit low but I've only been playing for a few days so within a month or so I'm hoping to be in a better position.

Which are your highest skills? 63 Range, 47 Defence, 44 Smithing, 38 Prayer

Will you be respectful to other clan members and follow the rules of the clan? Of course!

How did you hear about Dragons de lune? On the forums

Why would you like to join Dragons de lune? I like the name of the clan, I agree with the rules, and I am looking to integrate myself into a community to enjoy the game more and would like to choose this one.

What are your favorite things to do in game? PvM

Would you be willing to join in events and cap each week? Sure!

Would you be willing to help recruit new members? Certainly!

What former clan experience do you have? Not a great deal, have always been on and off playing the game but want to establish myself now

Is there anything else you would like to tell us? Thank you for taking the time to read this!

09-Jun-2018 12:02:54

Sweetbaby398
Sep Member 2006

Sweetbaby398

DrGianPHDx thank you for your interest in our clan. I have added you to my friend list. Please feel feel free to guest in our clan chat. Any clannie with a rank of Sargent or higher is able to invite you. I look forward to meeting you and having you join our clan.
=D

Sweetbaby398
Sweetbaby398 - Owner

10-Jun-2018 09:25:28 - Last edited on 10-Jun-2018 09:25:56 by Sweetbaby398

Sweetbaby398
Sep Member 2006

Sweetbaby398

Resource Raffle.

Everyone that caps resources in the citadel during the week can post here on this thread that they have done so and they will be entered into a draw for 1 of 3 prizes

1 st prize will be 5 million gp
2 nd prize will be 3 million gp
3 rd prize will be 2 million gp

Happy resource and xp gathering in the citadel,. All help is greatly appreciated in gathering resources to upgrade our cit to be the best one ever :)
Sweetbaby398 - Owner

11-Jun-2018 20:31:45

Quick find code: 290-291-938-65953492 Back to Top