Introduction, and Clan Details

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hi and welcome to the
Agriculture
Clan Thread!

Agriculture
is a
Farming / Gardening
Community Clan with a very friendly and welcoming atmosphere. Meant for RS3, OSRS and Real Life Farming!

We're a friendly
Social
/
Help
/
Mature
/
No Harassment or Discrimination
with an active community.

Come and chat with us!
Don't be afraid to talk in the cc, no one will judge you or make fun of anything you say. Also just because a rank is talking doesn't mean you cant say anything to them. Ranks in our clan only represent how hard they have worked towards the clan and are not more important than you, or anything you have to say. So feel free to jump into the conversation at any time (:

If you have a question about something, write it in the
Clan Chat

and we will help you out the best that we can (:

Clan Details:

My Accounts:
Agriculture
Plant a Seed
Floriculture
Olericulture
Hydroculture
Aquaculture
Viniculture

°
Clan Size:
450+

°
Clan Citadel:
Tier 7

°
Clan World:

°
Clan Time Zone:
All, but most in the United States
Leader of
Agriculture -
Social Farming Clan
|
349.3m Farming Exp

Ranked #1 In
Castle Wars

24-Nov-2014 19:06:38 - Last edited on 23-Jun-2019 23:42:09 by Agriculture

Agriculture

Agriculture

Posts: 808 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
~
About Agriculture
~

Purpose

Our clans purpose is to bring those who have a passion for
Farming / Gardening
together.
Both on and off RuneScape, to skill and socialize with others who also share the same passion.

Events

This is more of just a social clan for the
Farming / Gardening
community so we mainly just talk to each other while we do things in RS.

Events aren't something that happens often, except for our weekly
Citadel Capping Event
every Sunday night
01:30
game time. 30 minutes after the daily reset.

If there is an event to take place that isn't a weekly occurrence, it will be posted in the Discord Clan Chat.
Leader of
Agriculture -
Social Farming Clan
|
349.3m Farming Exp

Ranked #1 In
Castle Wars

24-Nov-2014 19:07:54 - Last edited on 23-Jun-2019 23:43:35 by Agriculture

Agriculture

Agriculture

Discord
Clan Chat Server
:
( Text and Voice Chats )

We do have off-site text / voice clan chat channels, which we use for keeping clan members connected without having to play RuneScape specifically, or when you don't have time to play RS.

You do not need a mic for this program, and you don't have to use the Voice channel, you can use the Text channel specifically to talk to people just like the RuneScape Clan Chat.

There is a
mobile app version
for the program as well, so you can talk to us through your phone or wifi device, like an iTouch or iPad.

We use
Discord
, a free to use program with text and voice chat like Skype or TeamSpeak, but safe and easy to use.

Please join the Discord even if you don't plan on using it often so you can keep connected with everyone and be able to be notified of anything RuneScape and clan related. As we post Game updates and such on the discord to help all our members stay up to date about anything RuneScape related.

If you would like to join the
Discord Clan Server
please copy and paste this invite link into your browser:
https://discord.gg/FU2rDef

Everyone joining are automatically given a
Guest role
with restrictions. If you join and you have joined the clan and are a member the guest role will be removed.
Leader of
Agriculture -
Social Farming Clan
|
349.3m Farming Exp

Ranked #1 In
Castle Wars

24-Nov-2014 19:08:20 - Last edited on 23-Jun-2019 23:46:22 by Agriculture

Agriculture

Agriculture

PvM

Bossing Poll

We do not have a strong PvM community, but every week the previous chosen boss from the poll will
not
be added to the list to give the bossing events some diversity and make sure everyone gets to do their desired boss eventually.

This is currently only for RS3, if the OSRS clan community would like boss events, please just post on Discord.

The polls will be done on the Discord server. If you would like to do a spontaneous bossing event or group combat event like a group Dungeoneering event, you will have to ask the clan chat in game.
Leader of
Agriculture -
Social Farming Clan
|
349.3m Farming Exp

Ranked #1 In
Castle Wars

24-Nov-2014 19:08:28 - Last edited on 23-Jun-2019 23:49:38 by Agriculture

Agriculture

Agriculture

Clan Rules and Regulations / Policy

Be Friendly
/
Respectful

I pride this clan in being a friendly and respectful clan so please be friendly in the clan chat. Do not devalue other members, other groups or types of people. If you don't have anything nice to say then just don't say anything at all.

No Trolling
/
Harassment
/
Discrimination

We have a strict No Trolling/Harassment/Discrimination rule.

It will not be tolerated. You may troll jokingly,
ONLY
if both parties know it's a joke, i will not have you offending other members because you think it's funny.

If you choose to break this rule repeatedly you may be removed.
You may be removed sooner depending on the severity of your comments.

Ego

Narcissism and ego is not something i will tolerate, you can boast and act like you're better elsewhere. In this clan we are all equal and i will not tolerate members who try to act like they're better. Egocentric and arrogant members will be removed quickly.

Citadel

You do not need to cap at Citadel every week, but it helps us out greatly if you would help and cap for us, we need a lot of resources to build better plots and maintain the Citadel.
Leader of
Agriculture -
Social Farming Clan
|
349.3m Farming Exp

Ranked #1 In
Castle Wars

24-Nov-2014 19:08:51 - Last edited on 07-Apr-2021 05:44:28 by Agriculture

Agriculture

Agriculture

Any Citadel work is greatly appreciated.

Ranking

Do no ask for ranks, you will be promoted once you have achieved enough clan exp for that specific rank.
Ranks are updated Sunday night at the Citadel capping event, starting at 00:30 game time.

Multiple Accounts

(
This rules only applies to RS3
)
You may have two accounts in the clan if you want to add your Ironman account as well. But only if you intend to play on it just as much as your main. Otherwise you may only have one account in the clan at a time. There is a limit of
500 members
per clan.

Ranks will
not
be transfered unless one has achieved
Admin
or higher rank.

Real Life / RuneScape Politics

Politics are not to be discussed in the cc. All it does is create drama and arguments.

Topics That Force Sides

You may not discuss any topic that requires someone to pick a side.
This includes Abortion, Politics, Religion, or anything else that would create drama and fights in the clan chat.

Current Events / News

You may discuss Current events, news, trends, social media or anything else related to this topic, as long as it does not provoke the previous rules.
Leader of
Agriculture -
Social Farming Clan
|
349.3m Farming Exp

Ranked #1 In
Castle Wars

24-Nov-2014 19:09:05 - Last edited on 23-Jun-2019 23:55:32 by Agriculture

Agriculture

Agriculture

Never trust trade anyone from the clan unless you know them extremely well.

Also please know if you do decide to trust trade someone, there is nothing i can do if they do scam you. As there's no way to prove the trade happened and that they actually kept your items, and did not return them.

~ Please use caution. ~

Maturity / Offensive Material

Though it is allowed, please try to keep the procreative / carnal content to a minimum and dont say offensive / disgusting material. We all like to joke, but please try to not be offensive. Our clan is a mature clan so please be mature.

Guesting

We allow Guests in our cc and Clan Discord as long as they wish, however, they must follow the clan rules like everyone else. If they have a problem with this they will be removed and later
banned
if they break clan rules, harass or disrespect me or any clan member or continue to be offensive after a warning is issued.

Selling / Asking For GP

We are all about helping each other in any way we can, but please dont try to sell your items to clan members if they did not ask if anyone has the item for sale, or ask for loans or free gp. Unless you're very familiar with a specific clan member and you have a large trust basis with that person.

Recruiting / Clan Vex

Though you dont have to recruit, i ask do that you try to get others to join. Its very hard to get new recruits as its a Farming clan.

If you know someone thats loves farming in RS or in real life, and might want to join. please mention the clan to them. Also just placing your Clan Flag around RS, preferably at farming patches, helps us out greatly as well!

The Clan Vexillum can be obtained from the Scribe at the Clan Camp
Leader of
Agriculture -
Social Farming Clan
|
349.3m Farming Exp

Ranked #1 In
Castle Wars

24-Nov-2014 19:09:27 - Last edited on 23-Jun-2019 23:58:37 by Agriculture

Agriculture

Agriculture

Religion

Please keep religion out of the cc as it only causes problems.
The only deities to be discussed within the cc are RuneScape Gods / Goddess's.

I also dont want certain deities names in the clan chat, a generalized term like "omg" is fine, but when you are specific about a certain deities name, i.e "jesus!" i will not allow that.

Complaints

If you have a complaint about a clan member, a guest, or anything clan related. Please message me about it, or an Admin or higher rank if you do not want to tell me specifically and want to talk to someone else about it.

File the complaint over
Discord
, on the Clan Forums (saying you need to file a complaint, on RS in a Private Message to me or message an
Admin
if you dont want to tell me directly. If its serious enough i will be notified, but most of the time if you tell an admin i will not be notified. If its serious enough I will then get in contact with you as soon as i am available to discuss what happened if this is the case.

You are just as important as everyone else in this clan and your voice matters. Do not be afraid to speak up, if something is bothering you, i would like to know about it. If someone is harassing you, or you have a complaint about a clan member, a frequent Clan Chat guest or anything else clan related. Please let me know,
Your complaint will be kept confidential.

Please speak up, if others also have the same complaint about another clan member or clan related subject, appropriate measures can be taken to solve the problem that others are having as well. Your voice matters (:

If you have a problem with any of these rules, you are not welcome in this clan (:
Leader of
Agriculture -
Social Farming Clan
|
349.3m Farming Exp

Ranked #1 In
Castle Wars

24-Nov-2014 19:09:49 - Last edited on 24-Jun-2019 00:01:08 by Agriculture

Agriculture

Agriculture

Old School RuneScape

For those of you who like to play Old School Runescape, this clan exists under the
Agriculture
friends chat
. Just join "Agriculture" on old school to talk to all of us who play 07 RS. We also have a discord channel dedicated to Old School aswell (:

Ranking System

Corporal -
(
10m Clan Exp
)

Sergeant -
(
20m Clan Exp
)

Lieutenant -
(
50m Clan Exp
)

Captain -
(
100m Clan Exp

General -
(
200m+ Clan Exp
)

Admin or Higher
Dependent on clan activity, helping recruit, capping weekly, maturity, respect, trust, not breaking clan rules, clan contribution and overall devotion to the clan.

~
Please note:
~
Clan exp is any experience you gain while in a clan. Not just the Citadel

Also; These exp amounts are only guidelines. If a member shows devotion to the clan and a strong level of responsibility and maturity, i may promote them to an admin or higher rank i feel they deserve it instead of a gradual promotion over time.
Leader of
Agriculture -
Social Farming Clan
|
349.3m Farming Exp

Ranked #1 In
Castle Wars

24-Nov-2014 19:09:55 - Last edited on 15-Jun-2019 07:35:02 by Agriculture

Agriculture

Agriculture

Joining Agriculture

To join
Agriculture
. You don't need a specific
Farming
or skill level.

You only need to have
fully read, and agree
to the all rules (:
If you have fully read and agree to them, then you are
welcome
to join this clan.

Please do remember this clan is mainly for
Farming / Gardening
Enthusiasts before you decide to join.

If you have any questions, just
message me
or join the
Clan Chat
, and ask any questions you might have about the clan i might have not made clear in the previous posts.

If you like us and would like to join this clan, simply private message me or join the clan chat and ask an
Admin
to invite you to the clan (:

Additional Information
:

If you would like to be added to the
Discord server
copy and past this into your browser
https://discord.gg/FU2rDef

Guests welcome to join but will be given a guest role with restrictions

Thank you for your interest in our
Farming / Gardening
community clan :D

¸¸,.•°'´`'°•.,¸¸,.•°'¨
Agriculture
¨'°•.,¸¸,.•°'´`'°•.,¸¸

¸¸.•*´(.¸¸.•*(¸¸.•*´(.¸¸.•*(¸¸.•*´(.¸¸.•*(¸¸.•*´(.¸¸.•*(¸¸.

.¸¸,.•*(¸¸.•(¸¸.•*.¸¸,.•*(¸¸.•(¸¸.•*.¸¸,.•*(¸¸.•(¸¸.•*.¸¸,.•*(¸¸.•(¸¸.
Leader of
Agriculture -
Social Farming Clan
|
349.3m Farming Exp

Ranked #1 In
Castle Wars

24-Nov-2014 19:09:59 - Last edited on 24-Jun-2019 00:34:26 by Agriculture

Quick find code: 290-291-797-65523917 Back to Top