Forums

¥--Catherby--¥

Quick find code: 290-291-742-65159276

ZoneNoob
May Member 2023

ZoneNoob

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• How did you find our clan? (Or the name from who referred you)
Hellhound_98 in 2004.
• Why are you interested in joining us?
Joined long time ago, quit runescape a while back and now I am returning
• Total lvl:
• Are you P2P or F2P (if F2P are you planning to become P2P in the future?):
p2p
• Timezone (optional):
(UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
• Clan history; previous clan(s) (and reason for leaving (optional)):
Catherby, Ngor , NGoG.
• Do you intend to cap in our citadel weekly? (Note: This is not mandatory):
yes
• Is there anything you would like to tell about yourself/what you do in game?

• Are you interested in using our Teamspeak/Offsite (Which one or both)?
sometimes teamspeak
* Do you agree with the clan rules/guidelines posted on this thread?
yes
• Will you read through our new members guide thread after joining? (Most of it is the same but the 1st posts hold some more detailed info about the clan).
yes

09-Mar-2015 07:59:58

D3lka

D3lka

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Honestly, Google search.

I just joined in as a guest in the clan chat for the last couple of weeks and your members have been extremely helpful and kind. Two virtues I value.

• Total lvl: 500

F2P - I plan to earn my way to P2P in order to skill P2P skills, but I understand that I may not keep up membership status using this method.

• Timezone (optional):
GMT-6

None.

• Do you intend to cap in our citadel weekly? (Note: This is not mandatory):
Experience will be key while f2p. I'm sure capping will be a possibility soon enough.

At a learning stage right now, but I love skilling, will eventually get to where I can PvM effectively.

I've visited your offsite, and I'm no stranger to using Teamspeak.

* Do you agree with the clan rules/guidelines posted on this thread?
Absolutely.

• Will you read through our new members guide thread after joining?
I may have already read it, but I can skim it again if need be.

10-Mar-2015 04:52:39

catherby
Sep Member 2020

catherby

Posts: 1,132 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@King Glasgow,
I'm mainly a skiller as well. Welcome to the community! Hope to see you around chat/game.

@G-Dog,
That Music_Within is one hell of a go getter. Always active around the forums. ^_^

After guesting in chat a few days and getting to know some of the ranks - be sure to contact a key rank to review this application for acceptance if you haven't already been invited.

@Gozert,
All around clan indeed. With open events forum for anybody to suggest or host their own, share past event photos, etc. I mostly cover the monthly drop party at citadel to give back to everybody whom aids in paying upkeep on resource weekly. Plus we've got a team for minigames, bossing, and even Dungeoneering.

@Omnes,
Wow that's hellova reason for leaving the past clan. Hope you find better home with us. As for finding us on forum search - that's awesome. Hope you are up for monthly drop parties, daily avatar xp buff, and optional citadel fully upgraded and unlocked. ;)

@Kalmazefalle,
Offenses dated from 2013 have been cleared. Keep on good behavior and we look forward to seeing you in chat and game. Already looking like a good start with citadel resource upkeep weekly - though heads up. It is no longer mandatory to keep ranked. New method is citadel optional if 2m experience gained monthly is not met.

@Zone4_4/Zonenoob,
Hey! Long time no see. Welcome back to Runescape. Was nice seeing you on Twitch chat too. Bare with us and be active guest in chat to meet the requirements set forth to weed out the unworthy immature bots and spammers. It's proven to be a very successful method of recruitment thus far and I've done my best to stick to it. Many thanks to Music Within for her contributions to clan chat as well the website expansion to a Runescape-only forum.

@D3lka,
Good ol Google. Thanks for applying. Your account will be reviewed. Get in contact with one of our key ranks if we don't contact you within 48 hours of active guesting in chat.

12-Mar-2015 06:08:07 - Last edited on 12-Mar-2015 06:24:28 by catherby

catherby
Sep Member 2020

catherby

Posts: 1,132 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Kira,
Ha! Not uptight at all. I actually appreciate someone whom can take the time to properly write an application as if it is slightly important - even if this is just a game. ;)

Looking forward to seeing you around chat and game. Though this account I mostly use for Old School Runescape 2, I'll be on the main which is Kire667.

@BasharAlAsad,
Ah the honesty is grand. "Sure I guess" in reference to citadel labor. Jagex dumbed down the requirements for upkeep so citadel isn't downgraded as easily - so we've become lax on forcing it to the ranks. Easily 10 or 20 a week is all that's required now adays to ensure we don't lose upgrades on citadel and skills plots or bonus XP avatars.

If you are going for quest cape - RS Wiki is your best friend. Though I hear GoingCrazy201 may be starting back on remaking her quest guides and actually completing the final few for the first time. Worth checking on Youtube. ;)

@D-C_leader,
For sure - 'Notified' is a great person. I love the personality plus the name (which is fun to pick on when in reference to their application and status in game "thanks for keeping us all notified&quot ;) . We joke because we love. :P

And with your previous clan. Excessive profanity won't be an issue here. We're a mature community ("clan" according to Jagex narrow vocabulary in reference to groups of gamers). Though in moderation it is acceptable so long as it isn't overly used or becomes spamy.

@zkm,
Seen you around chat. Sorry for the late reply. Good to have you on board.

12-Mar-2015 06:25:57 - Last edited on 12-Mar-2015 06:34:18 by catherby

Mad Note

Mad Note

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Apply Form

Rs Wikia
Social clan/ skilling/ pvm
• Total lvl:
1014 and rising
P2P!!
• Timezone (optional):
Pacific (utc-8:00)
Free players, left due to it being a pure f2p clan and I got p2p
* Do you intend to cap in our citadel weekly? (Note: This is not mandatory):
Yes
I usually slay and skill. I am trying to go for quest cape at the moment :)
Both
• Do you agree with the clan rules/guidelines posted on this thread?
Yes
• Will you read through our new members guide thread after joining? (Most of it is the same but the 1st posts hold some more detailed info about the clan).
Yep Yep Yep :)

13-Mar-2015 04:01:57

Quick find code: 290-291-742-65159276 Back to Top