Forums

¥--Catherby--¥

Quick find code: 290-291-742-65159276

SKillerFTW

SKillerFTW

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• How did you find our clan? (Or the name from who referred you) DragonFireHD

• Why are you interested in joining us? Because it seems like a very serious and good clan which is what I like. Also I like to be in clans to join in activities and work in the citadel.

• Total lvl: 630

• Are you P2P or F2P (if F2P are you planning to become P2P in the future?): P2P

• Timezone (optional): Central

• Clan history; previous clan(s) (and reason for leaving (optional)): TheKnightsOfBloodOath they were disbanded

* Do you intend to cap in our citadel weekly? (Note: This is not mandatory): Yes, I love to work in the citadel.

• Is there anything you would like to tell about yourself/what you do in game? I like to quest and do some slayer activities.

• Are you interested in using our Teamspeak/Offsite (Which one or both)? Yes

• Do you agree with the clan rules/guidelines posted on this thread? Yes

• Will you read through our new members guide thread after joining? (Most of it is the same but the 1st posts hold some more detailed info about the clan). Yes

31-Jan-2015 01:14:04

Macka
Oct Member 2010

Macka

Posts: 4,318 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Heya DragonfireHD and SKillerFTW03

It was nice to have you both join our clan chat as guests, hope to see you guesting more ;)

Ss Macka

Forever livin' the oldskool skillin' life!

Overseer
and
10 Year Veteran Cape Enthusiast
of
My physique is a product of my mindset

Macka#7877
-
Taiwanese Aussie Physique Bodybuilder

01-Feb-2015 04:40:32

Devious Dawg
Sep Member 2012

Devious Dawg

Posts: 147 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
How did you find our clan? (Or the name from who referred you)
Swapped With Catherby/Kire667 quite a bit and watch stream
• Why are you interested in joining us?
Looking for a chill clan I can go hard in exp if I wish if not I can just chill out :)
• Total lvl:
• Are you P2P or F2P (if F2P are you planning to become P2P in the future?):
P2p
• Timezone (optional):
New Zealnd =D
• Clan history; previous clan(s) (and reason for leaving (optional)):
Efficiency Experts Which I have/had 450m+ clan experience ( current rank 1 clan) Reason for leaving, I don't competitively plan to go for experience currently so no need to be in a competitive setting I guess.
• Do you intend to cap in our citadel weekly? (Note: This is not mandatory):
Depending on current goals yes and no.
* Is there anything you would like to tell about yourself/what you do in game?
Currently rebuilding my bank on rs3, 90% pvm for money making. When I decide to be efficient at skilling I can do it very well but mostly I just money make :)
• Are you interested in using our Teamspeak/Offsite (Which one or both)?
Teamspeak yes, and maybe off-site see what's to offer on there :)
• Do you agree with the clan rules/guidelines posted on this thread?
Yes I do
• Will you read through our new members guide thread after joining? (Most of it is the same but the 1st posts hold some more detailed info about the clan).

If it's necessary yes I will read the New Member Guide.

01-Feb-2015 13:38:07

Macka
Oct Member 2010

Macka

Posts: 4,318 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Heya Sort.. I mean neighbour! :P

Hopefully we can have a good aussie to zealander talk later hehe but thanks for applying ;)

Monday is starting to become a good day, chest day ftw!

Ss Macka

Forever livin' the oldskool skillin' life!

Overseer
and
10 Year Veteran Cape Enthusiast
of
My physique is a product of my mindset

Macka#7877
-
Taiwanese Aussie Physique Bodybuilder

03-Feb-2015 11:03:20

Electrocute

Electrocute

Posts: 33 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• How did you find our clan? (Or the name from who referred you) - Music Within

• Why are you interested in joining us? - I've heard good things about the clan, and i'd like to be able to help with the PvM team :)

• Total lvl: 2294

• Are you P2P or F2P (if F2P are you planning to become P2P in the future?): I am P2P

• Timezone (optional): Central USA

• Clan history; previous clan(s) (and reason for leaving (optional)): Been in a few clans, ran into some really disrespectful people and chose not to stick around.

• Do you intend to cap in our citadel weekly? (Note: This is not mandatory): I will cap as much as i can.

• Is there anything you would like to tell about yourself/what you do in game? - I am a PvMer, and i'm terrible at quests XD

• Are you interested in using our Teamspeak/Offsite (Which one or both)? - I shall be on teamspeak :) I'm not very good with offsites :p

• Do you agree with the clan rules/guidelines posted on this thread? - yes, they're very well fit.

• Will you read through our new members guide thread after joining? (Most of it is the same but the 1st posts hold some more detailed info about the clan). - I will try to read through it if I remember, so I might need a bit of help with that lol.

04-Feb-2015 07:14:23

Quick find code: 290-291-742-65159276 Back to Top