Forums

¥--Catherby--¥

Quick find code: 290-291-742-65159276

Festive Pin
Dec Member 2023

Festive Pin

Posts: 601 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
How did you find our clan? Uh, I met Catherby a while ago and a thought he had a pretty awesome clan. I also watch his stream because its chill and has some nice xp gains.

• Why are you interested in joining us? I like to mature and well mannered people so I thought this clan would be the perfect one and was my first and only option.

• Total lvl: 2588 ( I plan to get this to 2595 soon but need some friends to dungeoneer with)

• Are you P2P or F2P (if F2P are you planning to become P2P in the future?) :P 2P

• Timezone (optional): GMT 13+ (New Zealand)

• Clan history; previous clan(s) (and reason for leaving (optional)):S*V1 and Wolf Pack Clan , **V1 reason: Clan became childish after a few members were promoted. Wolf Pack Clan: Not many friends :S

• Do you intend to cap in our citadel weekly? (Note: This is not mandatory): I`ll try but it won*t be my first priority.

• Is there anything you would like to tell about yourself/what you do in game? I`m going for 200m mining at the moment so I will be at elf city for a while haha.

• Are you interested in using our Teamspeak/Offsite (Which one or both)? I can use teamspeak/skype ;)

* Do you agree with the clan rules/guidelines posted on this thread? Yes

• Will you read through our new members guide thread after joining? (Most of it is the same but the 1st posts hold some more detailed info about the clan). Yes

04-Oct-2014 12:37:42

CrashM100
Apr Member 2022

CrashM100

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• How did you find our clan? (Or the name from who referred you)
I've known about the clan for a long time now, I've played off and on over the last several years, but I am playing again.
• Why are you interested in joining us?
Always been a friend of Erik and NGoR so wanted to get back into the mix :)
• Total lvl:
• Are you P2P or F2P (if F2P are you planning to become P2P in the future?):
P2P
• Timezone (optional):
CST (-6:00)
• Clan history; previous clan(s) (and reason for leaving (optional)):
-
• Do you intend to cap in our citadel weekly? (Note: This is not mandatory):
Yes
• Is there anything you would like to tell about yourself/what you do in game?
I fish, I dung, thats about it, lol.
• Are you interested in using our Teamspeak/Offsite (Which one or both)?
Not much for voice chat
• Do you agree with the clan rules/guidelines posted on this thread?
yes
• Will you read through our new members guide thread after joining? (Most of it is the same but the 1st posts hold some more detailed info about the clan).
yes

06-Oct-2014 21:24:34

Belial
Aug Member 2020

Belial

Posts: 12 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• How did you find our clan? (Or the name from who referred you) I joined the clan Ts

• Why are you interested in joining us? I like some of the people in the clan.

• Total lvl:1581

• Are you P2P or F2P (if F2P are you planning to BECOME P2P in the future?): P2P

• Timezone (optional):

• Clan history; previous clan(s) (and reason for leaving (optional)):I've never been in a clan.

• Do you intend to cap in our citadel weekly? (Note: This is not mandatory):Yes

• Is there anything you would like to tell about yourself/what you do in game?Working on 120 defence.

• Are you interested in using our Teamspeak/Offsite (Which one or both)? Yes, I'll be using the TeamSpeak.

* Do you agree with the clan rules/guidelines posted on this thread?Yes

• Will you read through our new members guide thread after joining? (Most of it is the same but the 1st posts hold some more detailed info about the clan).Yes

07-Oct-2014 01:09:40

Quick find code: 290-291-742-65159276 Back to Top