Forums

¥--Catherby--¥

Quick find code: 290-291-742-65159276

SauceGardner

SauceGardner

Posts: 30 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• How did you find our clan? (Or the name from who referred you) Vexillums at sinkholes

• Why are you interested in joining us? I was in the chat and people seem nice and knowledgable, i like teamspeak. and Avatar xp is always nice

• Total lvl:1450

• Are you P2P or F2P (if F2P are you planning to BECOME P2P in the future?): P2P

• Timezone (optional):EST

• Clan history; previous clan(s) (and reason for leaving (optional)):I was in skill union, i was attacked by an admin, i'd rather not go into much more detail.

• Do you intend to cap in our citadel weekly? (Note: This is not mandatory):Yea

• Is there anything you would like to tell about yourself/what you do in game?I'm 18. My name is Connor, I'm an environmental activist when i'm not on runescape. When im on runescape i enjoy xp.

• Are you interested in using our Teamspeak/Offsite (Which one or both)? I will definately use teamspeak, i cant talk a lot at the moment but i can after i move, i will use the offsite but ive never really got into them when i was in clans. i will try though.

• Do you agree with the clan rules/guidelines posted on this thread?yes

• Will you read through our new members guide thread after joining? (Most of it is the same but the 1st posts hold some more detailed info about the clan).yup

24-Sep-2014 13:55:38

DragoonDrach
Oct Member 2021

DragoonDrach

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• How did you find our clan? (Or the name from who referred you)
Miss Music happened to be woodcutting near me, and I had been bored, so we started chatting about the clan.

• Why are you interested in joining us?
I'm just getting back into the game and it is much more enjoyable with a clan and a community.
• Total lvl:
195 (but rapidly rising, new account)

• Are you P2P or F2P (if F2P are you planning to become P2P in the future?):
I am P2P

• Timezone: EST

• Clan history; Its been about a year since I've played so I don't remember the name, the clan kind of fell apart.

• Do you intend to cap in our citadel weekly?
Sure Thing, It's one of the things I loved about clans in the first place

• Is there anything you would like to tell about yourself/what you do in game?

At the moment I'm just trying to rebuild. I used to have an old account that was almost completely maxed, but with college, I had to stop playing, had a family member end my membership...they deleted the entire account.

• Are you interested in using our Teamspeak/Offsite.
I have TeamSpeak, so I wouldn't mind using it at all, in fact its become a preference for me anyway.

• Do you agree with the clan rules/guidelines posted on this thread?
Yes

• Will you read through our new members guide thread after joining? (Most of it is the same but the 1st posts hold some more detailed info about the clan)?
Definitly :D

25-Sep-2014 22:10:12

Quick find code: 290-291-742-65159276 Back to Top